test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

In-game SOCIAL animations you'd like to see someday

morvek01morvek01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
List a few of your favorite social commands that you'd like to see implemented at some point. Don't be vulgar unless you want probably a zero percentage chance for your suggestion to make it into the game.

My favorites
/facepalm
/whistles innocently
If you can't be constructive in your criticism, go back to world-of-whiners.
Post edited by morvek01 on

Comments

• valetudo78valetudo78 Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well I used too play DDO with my sister n law and went afk to go smoke. When I came back she had a group of twenty people dancing with her in town. That was in like five minutes. As long as you can do goofy syuff like that im cool with anything.
  • daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Not only /emotes, the game, in my opinion should have something /e x, where x is an action, which after writing to the console gives a massage "the player Y X" f.e /e whistles innocently -> "Morvek01 whistles innocently"
  • daxbishopdaxbishop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    All the basic stuff like

/greet
    /wave
    /bow
    /salute
    /sleep
    /lie
    /bye

Etc. I don't know how much of these are in the game but I think they're great fluff to add.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mewbreymewbrey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 517 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    /airplane Neeeoooowwww...!
    ~*~ Foundry missions: Stronghold Branax : Goblin menace : Forwyn crypts ~*~
  • mutley1984mutley1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    /teabag

10char
  • vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I was honestly surprised at how many emotes were in the game. I just wish they didn't require the /emote precursor. It would be nice to see a 'grab the tiefling tail' emote!

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    /emote harlem_shake

But only if it forces everyone in the zone to do the same.