test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dwarf - Stand your ground

artillery4artillery4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Militia Barracks
How effective is this? I noticed some attacks knocked me prone through block and can see it happening more in late game. It was usually the only time I took real burst damage.
Post edited by artillery4 on

Comments

• richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    artillery4 wrote: »
    How effective is this? I noticed some attacks knocked me prone through block and can see it happening more in late game. It was usually the only time I took real burst damage.

That's a darn good question! I hope someone answers it.
  • vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    artillery4 wrote: »

I didn't really pay attention to this that closely last beta, but I would say it would work about 1 out of 6-8 times for me. I wouldn't say it was spectacular awesome, I just learned to move when I saw certain animations, rather than test my luck. It wasn't my reason for rolling dwarf, that was due to my love for all things grumpy, beer, and living with a bunch of other dwarves swooning over one pretty girl. ;p

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg