test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is your guild for me? am I for your guild? Find out next week...

babooshkaababooshkaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Ok, maybe not next week.

Im lazy. Why? because I could have read the guild thread, but its not sorted in to guild types so it put me off. :p

I'm on the lookout for a guild. I've been in a few beta weekends and of course this one coming. I'll not go in to my long drawn out game history or level of experience but just to say this is what I am looking for :

- Casual guild
- Guild that understands what having a wife / kids / dog / work / means to a gamer
- Guild that might class itself as RP-Casual
- Guild that doesnt mind if you dont log in for a month
- Guild that knows you want to play your game your way
- Guild that expects its members to show common decency and courtesy to each other (and non-guild members as you represent that guild afterall)
- Guild that doesnt mind someone with a bizarre sense of humour in guild chat!
- Guild that likes Dwarfs
- With beards
- The Dwarf, not me
- Guild that promotes helping in each other with grouping / crafting / dog walking, but promotes not forces.
- you get the idea.

:o
Post edited by babooshkaa on

Comments

• Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nope, you're totally not the right fit at all. The fact you're too lazy the read the actual threads, pretty much proves it!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »
    Nope, you're totally not the right fit at all. The fact you're too lazy the read the actual threads, pretty much proves it!

Need coffee?

At OP.

Stop in and check us out.

http://mog-nw.enjin.com

Recruitment thread in sig.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    rynythrynyth Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Your welcome to come along to check us out at Blood

The Site link is in my Signature, were a Casual RP guild, we have some Non Rp'ers and some like me who enjoy a good Role play.

But yes feel free to come along and have a ponder over the site!
    Gizbyt Dat
    General good guy and healer type
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Come check out The Guild of Icewind Dale at : http://icewinddale.shivtr.com/
  • Options
    scrolltro0lscrolltro0l Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    You should also check out Order of the Raven. I don't see a single requirement you've listed that we miss (A tad bit racist towards elves, but I love dwarves!)
    Member of Order of the Raven Guild

scroll_sig.png
    lgz_sig.png
  • Options
    rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    While you're out shopping for a Guild, please stop by and consider Menzoberranzan. Link is in my Sig!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • Options
    babooshkaababooshkaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks all for taking the time to reply. Appreciate it. Well, apart from the first reply, but lets not hold that against them ;)
  • Options
    jaysdawgjaysdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Join Sinister Swarm: We value RESPECT – staying positive, having loads of fun. We are a mature family oriented guild. We keep our Vent & Guild chat at a PG-13 status. No trash talking, no cursing, no disrespecting our members or others in game. We are an Anti-PK, Anti-Grief, Anti-Gank Guild. The SIN tag represents us all! Our play speaks for itself. Website: www.sinisterswarm.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=3066&d=1365396986
    "There is more in the heart of man than money can buy"
    bortak.jpg
    Knight of Sinister Swarm
    Join The Sinister Swarm | Visit Our Website | About Us!
    bortak@sinisterswarm.com
  • Options
    wyndewynde Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Check out Haven's Point. We are Med/Heavy RP but we are casual in the sense that everyone plays and levels at their own pace.

http://nwhavenspoint.enjin.com/home
    Seyena-Signature.png

Haven's Point- Not just another guild! We are a community, a town...a family!
  • Options
    rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    ryger5 wrote: »

lol...I know this upsets the OP, but it is quite true. Then again, he did say "Casual" so a guild that would care that he is lazy isn't where he wants to be.

To the OP: Good luck in your search. This game is full of Casual guilds and Take-all guilds. I'm sure there is definitely a guild out there for you. Either way, I hope you find what you looking for and Welcome to Neverwinter!
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks! Im not lazy btw ;) My point (badly put perhaps) was the lack of an organised guild list. Personally I'd rather have seen them sorted in to the priority of the guild (RP, PvE, PvP) and by Timezone (EU/US) etc.

Anyway, still looking. In my quest to try an offer some light hearted amusement I forgot to mention that I'm EU based. Not that I'd not consider a guild outside of the EU, but of course a mixed one is useful for similar game times etc.

Casual, light RP, friendly, helpful or my main attributes in a guild as it reflects myself.
  • Options
    paignio328paignio328 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hey there babooshka check out our guild:) : http://mithralhall.enjin.com/
    250px-Mithril-hall.jpg

Mithral Hall is recruiting
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello friend, I sent you a pm.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sardokus wrote: »
    Hello friend, I sent you a pm.

Replied to it :)
  • Options
    kongbakpaokongbakpao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so many choices, im for sale~~
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yes there is, but a guild is for life, not just for Christmas ;)