test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A letter to the dev's

toothlessspoontoothlessspoon Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Dear Cryptic,

Why can't you make the game exactly the way I want it! It's far too easy and yet too hard at the same time. There's not enough classes, yet too many to choose from. I can't believe this game is free to play, it disgust me that you won't charge me a monthly fee to play your game...what are you hiding!! The graphics look <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, but I love everything about them. This game is not D&D and you should be ashamed of yourselves for making me play it! Make it more D&D...but not too much cause there's many things I don't like about D&D.

Oh Cryptic the levels are too small, and I hate that they all look different. Oh sure people say they open up past level 30, but that's ridiculous, how am I suppose to whinge on here and play the game at the same time - it's all your fault!! Oh don't get me started on the market, how dare you not force me to buy anything, yet rub it my face - I want everything for free! I bought the founders pack and that entitles me to a job at your workplace, alpha, beta, and CHARLIE access - no charlie!?! Are you serious? Are you making my game or not? You make me come to your forums and complain, and you still don't give me free stuff. It makes me physically sick...why can't you do what you are told!

When it's all said and done, I'll play your stupid game - but only because I feel compelled too. I mean who else is going to come on here and complain about getting something for free if I don't?? You make me sick!

love and hate you at the same time

Spoonie

P.S. - I was going to reply to all the f*cking whingers out there I see on this forum but I didn't have the strength, so I wrote this. Yes, it's a joke and a poke at the MINORITY that whine all the time about anything and everything - it's one thing to provide constructive feedback, but why come on here to cry about sh*t? Don't play this F2P game, don't spend a cent - you don't have to, and guess what? You'll still get the exact same game as everyone else. Go play another game if it upsets your world THAT much.

P.P.S - Cryptic I for one am looking forward to your game, I don't agree with all of your design decisions (but that's just personal preference on certain things, not game breaking), but they don't detract from the overall quality F2P product you've created. Yes I will continue to provide constructive feedback like most valued players, that is what drives a good game - but you obviously have some talented people working there, which is proved when playing the game.

P.P.P.S - Keep up the good work and maybe you should look at offering a monthly fee for players that want it - I actually find the F2P model fine, and even with a monthly fee that provides perks to valued players is not something that I believe would hinder that model. There are a lot of MMO's that do it now and it works well, you might as well take peoples money if they want to give it to you :)

Love

Spoonie
虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。If you do not enter the tiger's cave, you will not catch its cub.
Post edited by toothlessspoon on

Comments

• kyzumiyarkyzumiyar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ^ Hire this man to make fun of all the silly buggers.
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kyzumiyar wrote: »
    ^ Hire this man to make fun of all the silly buggers.

buggers only? XD i want him to reply to all forum flamers /whiners LOL XD
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    +10 for this post....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • toothlessspoontoothlessspoon Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol thx guys, and it would be a cool job just flaming the haters! :P
    虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。If you do not enter the tiger's cave, you will not catch its cub.
  • ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    This was the best thing I've read this week. :)
  • xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    and CHARLIE access - no charlie!?! Are you serious?

Hehehe. Great post!
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dear Cryptic,

Why can't you make the game exactly the way I want it! It's far too easy and yet too hard at the same time. There's not enough classes, yet too many to choose from. I can't believe this game is free to play, it disgust me that you won't charge me a monthly fee to play your game...what are you hiding!! The graphics look <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, but I love everything about them. This game is not D&D and you should be ashamed of yourselves for making me play it! Make it more D&D...but not too much cause there's many things I don't like about D&D.

Oh Cryptic the levels are too small, and I hate that they all look different. Oh sure people say they open up past level 30, but that's ridiculous, how am I suppose to whinge on here and play the game at the same time - it's all your fault!! Oh don't get me started on the market, how dare you not force me to buy anything, yet rub it my face - I want everything for free! I bought the founders pack and that entitles me to a job at your workplace, alpha, beta, and CHARLIE access - no charlie!?! Are you serious? Are you making my game or not? You make me come to your forums and complain, and you still don't give me free stuff. It makes me physically sick...why can't you do what you are told!

When it's all said and done, I'll play your stupid game - but only because I feel compelled too. I mean who else is going to come on here and complain about getting something for free if I don't?? You make me sick!

love and hate you at the same time

Spoonie

P.S. - I was going to reply to all the f*cking whingers out there I see on this forum but I didn't have the strength, so I wrote this. Yes, it's a joke and a poke at the MINORITY that whine all the time about anything and everything - it's one thing to provide constructive feedback, but why come on here to cry about sh*t? Don't play this F2P game, don't spend a cent - you don't have to, and guess what? You'll still get the exact same game as everyone else. Go play another game if it upsets your world THAT much.

P.P.S - Cryptic I for one am looking forward to your game, I don't agree with all of your design decisions (but that's just personal preference on certain things, not game breaking), but they don't detract from the overall quality F2P product you've created. Yes I will continue to provide constructive feedback like most valued players, that is what drives a good game - but you obviously have some talented people working there, which is proved when playing the game.

P.P.P.S - Keep up the good work and maybe you should look at offering a monthly fee for players that want it - I actually find the F2P model fine, and even with a monthly fee that provides perks to valued players is not something that I believe would hinder that model. There are a lot of MMO's that do it now and it works well, you might as well take peoples money if they want to give it to you :)

Love

Spoonie

^ Evernoted.
    'nuff said.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please post this in every nerf thread. And every F2P is broken thread. And .... well yeah
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This brought a smile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]