test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Next class?

omegaflareomegaflare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Will the next class be a Warlock or Ranger? It was locked the whole **** time. Lmk.
Post edited by omegaflare on

Comments

• vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Vampire !!!!:p
  • forumcanforumcan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I believe there will be more than one class and one of them should be Ranger.
    I will wait for Paladin though...

edit:
    spelling mistake corrected
  • vassilizaitsevvassilizaitsev Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    forumcan wrote: »
    I will wait for Paladin tough...

I too would love a paladin of any variety but specifically in this order Avenging/tanking paladin/ then healing one.
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    forumcan wrote: »
    I will wait for Paladin though...

edit:
    spelling mistake corrected

I too want the Paladin. Especially the Avening Paladin. Gonna make a Doomguide of Kelemvor themed character. But next will be Scourge Warlock followed by Archer Ranger. Then if I had to guess it would be Two-Blade Ranger in time for the 60day mark and Drow to be released. After thats its hard to tell. Possible Protecting Paladin so we have another tank. Possible Warlord... who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    warlock ,there is even gear from them in game at least it drop me few time in bw3
  • w3hw3h Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    5394256685_74f48997c8.jpg

BARBARIAN! And don't tell me GWF is Barbarian, or I will virtually punch you.
  • inexistinexist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    w3h wrote: »
    5394256685_74f48997c8.jpg

BARBARIAN! And don't tell me GWF is Barbarian, or I will virtually punch you.

But I thought the GWF was a barb....OWW!

Seriously though, my guess would be a ranged striker class. So the possibilities are Warlock or Ranger. Although, releasing more than one, like Forumcan believes, would be kinda cool. But in all honesty, I REALLY want a Dragonkin Spellblade melee mage. But not gonna hold my breath on that one.
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    From what i heard from news, the next class might be quite surely the ranger...Still i want the duskblade and the swordmage >:D
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think we'll get 2 classes, Ranger and Scourge come release (my guess is 60 days after Open Beta).
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm hoping for a tanking paladin, what with there only being one tank class in game as of now, but any paladin would make me happy.
    Waiting for paladins...
  • omegaflareomegaflare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    txhawk wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a tanking paladin, what with there only being one tank class in game as of now, but any paladin would make me happy.

We have a guardian fighter for that one.
  • diablomuertodiablomuerto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hope it's a ranger, I always play the ranger type classes so the fact that there currently isn't one kinda of kills me. :)
  • grimorkingrimorkin Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    From what i heard from news, the next class might be quite surely the ranger...Still i want the duskblade and the swordmage >:D

There's quite a few posts like this and I'm still laboring under the vain hope that the more times I say it the earlier it will happen...

See the signature...
    Swordmage.jpg
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i dont think ranger archer will come any time soon they probably replace it whit something more easy to make,so i think warlock +some male striker +dragonborn +drow will come first after 60 days of open beta since drow will come then for everyone and i doubt they will make expansion which will ad only drow
  • gogolirngogolirn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    a drizzt race without melee ranger is totally illogical.
  • devoteoftempusdevoteoftempus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 473 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Melee ranger
    Scourge lock
    Are the two I will say be the most likely in the foreseeable future

Hopefully they expand the cleric class (hate this envoker laser pewpew <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, give me my War Priest gdi) and some core classes (Bards, Paladins (screw the tanky type), Druids, Barbarians) in the near foreseeable future.

Would be great if they broke away from the mold and give some really unique classes (swordmage, warlord) to play as most MMOs go that god forsaken generic route of classes.
  • pion01pion01 Member Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like a monk.
  • wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd love to see a Ranger, Druid, and a DPS Mage. (I hear they are going to call that one a 'warlock'.)
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Melee ranger

I object! :-) Rangers should be 'ranged' as the two words match up so well!

(I really am kidding, I'm sure that when the design it, they will make options for both Mele and Range based on powers and feats... at least I hope so!)
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jacksonbrown13jacksonbrown13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Dragonkin Spellblade for the win. It would be the most awesome class to play. It would be Melee DPS with Elemental/ magical attacks. Great class for solo or group because spellblades can change their damage type on the fly, they wear medium armor, and can use DPS skills, buffs/debuffs, even curses and vampire like life syphons. The hard part would be implementing the dragonkin flight. Cryptic could do it as they've done CoH/ CoV and Champions Online. Both had flying as a travel power and they did a good job of implementing the travel powers in each game. The hard part is that NWO wasn't built to have flying. If they don't do it, then maybe they could do something like a double or triple jump. Hit spacebar to flap wings/ hold to glide kinda thing.
  • torskaldrtorskaldr Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Druid, psion, bard, and ranger. That is what I want.

Okay, werealchemist convinced me. Add necro to that list, if you can even call that a necro. Necromancer has such a negative connotation, like a perversion of death rather than an embracing of the forces of the afterlife. The necro seems more mage like. What you describe sounds more like a cleric and I heartily approve of that approach.
  • abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    The next class you be a class we have already but it should work and have paragon paths.
  • baeliirbaeliir Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would really like to see Psionicist.