test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an evening guild!

santos1978santos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Like the title says, my friend and I are looking to join an evening guild, we are both mature casual gamers with experienced mmo roots. We have been playing various MMOs together for several years now and are not looking to jump into any hardcore stuff. Been there done that, now we want to enjoy the content while being part of an active community.

The active hours we would like in the guild would be starting around 10est/7pst.

If your guild sounds about right, add your guild web addy and we will check it out. See everyone on the 30th.
elbansiggy_zps80b97275.png

HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE

VICE LORD
KILLER BEE SANTOS
Post edited by santos1978 on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Our events will start at 9est, things will be in full swing from 10est-midnight. So depending how flexible your 10 start time is on weekly dungeon runs/raids you might be interested in attending.
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Santos, we here at the Sinister Swarm fully understand how difficult it can be at times to find the right guild where you can just relax, have fun and make great relationships for years to come. We do not consider ourselves a guild because with our 13+ years of stellar community involvement in multiple gaming ventures, we have solidified the terms of family, honor and respect. Our members are what makes us a community, where you can just relax and enjoy your gaming time with close friends. Feel free to check out our promotional video at WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM, and shoot me a pm if you would care to hear more on what the Swarm members bring to the online gaming world. I wouldn't say our time is 10est/7pst but more like 24/7 with major peaks during the evening and on the weekends. Good luck in your search Santos, and may your journey be fruitful. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    If you're not opposed to being in an Underdark-based guild, we would love for you to consider Menzoberranzan!

We have 3 very active Officers in the EST Time Zone (myself included). Stop by our Website, and see what we're about, it sounds like you guys might fit in nicely. :)

Thanks for considering Menzoberranzan!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • santos1978santos1978 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks everyone for the replies. Reading everyones guild forums and charters.
    elbansiggy_zps80b97275.png

HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE

VICE LORD
    KILLER BEE SANTOS
  • theblueshepherdtheblueshepherd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you and your friends want to be part of a guild that's starting from the ground up... Give us a look over. I usually play from 11EST + and on my days off all day. Really laid back- no commitment- Lets have fun! I am a hardcore gamer... but I also like to have fun and enjoy life.

-Kal The Dragon Wolf
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

___________House Kal'Daka Recruiting______________
    GUILD SITE: http://housekaldaka.enjin.com/