test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Me and 3 others looking around. (Prior PvP,Endgame PvE expirence)

alphamulealphamule Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
We have been raiding and jumping from every decent mmo since Vinillia WoW.
My current status for this game is STOKED. Im going to want to be affilited with a guild that has the ambishion to PUSH threw the games content as fast as the game can push it out. I dont like to be stuck on "Missions/Bosses" for weeks at a time but I do understand that everyone has to learn there job in a guild to be sucessful.
Currently have no Beta Expirence with this game but from what I have mustard up I will be rolling a Cleric as my main and a GWF as my off class for my "Main" guild. Im currently a "Founder of the North" and with that being said I hope to find like minded people like myself to group with.....I mean to spend money on a F2P game to me just seems like you have trust in the company and the games development and are willing to progress yourself threw the games content at a increased pace compared to others who just go threw the motions.

Raid times for me will range anywhere from 1800-2300 (6pm-11pm) Eastern time (USA) weekdays and anytime on the weekends. IM A SCHEDULE FREAK...If I schedule something I WILL BE THERE.

Current expirence for myself in the MMORPG end game world consist of.....

WoW Vinilla,BC,WOTLK (Most time end game raids as a healer or main tank PVP 2k+ 3v3 and 2.2k+ 2v2 healer)
Tera (End game for the first 5 months sad but lost intrest in the game once guild fell apart) (Love the pvp healing in this game)
Rift (All toons maxed level in the first 4 months of launch. End game raided as heals most of the time playing)
SWTOR (Maxed toon in first month of launch BH healer only ran pvp in this game)
Aion (Healer for most of my time playing this game switched to Tank mid game once heals got nerfed)
Warhammer (healer didnt make it to end game raiding in this one or high end pvp)
Runescape (Sad I know but a mmorpg non the less) 8 lvl 90s 1 defence pure (This was my first mmo besides Diablo series 1,2,LOD,3)
Diablo Series (1,2,LOD,3) I cheated the system in D3 with 2 accounts all maxed lvl toons befor being deployed and sold the accounts befor the market crashed.
A few Korean based mmorpgs that I cant recall.

What im looking for in a guild in terms of importancy.

#1: Detication to progress.
#2: Fair looting rolls accrost the board.
#3: Open spots for new members for progression threw older raids/instances. (I enjoy carrying the new guys)
#4: Beta expirence and people to lend a helping hand whenever possible.
#5: NON-Spam feed guild....Ive been in many guilds so large they cannot be handeld would like a family/friend based guild with a decent pool of players 30-40 players.
#6: Advanced players or players with like minded thoughts as my own.
#7: Skillful player that enjoy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> jokes and comedic releif.

About me as a person.

Im currently deployed in Afgan land for a month and some change. (Current date April 16)
I take my job very seriously and strive to progress myself in my carrer so if im not online for a couple days I will most likley be training or going threw some highspeed Army school.
Im 23
US ARMY
I spend to much time in the gym and cooking....lol this is why my raid times are later then most of my friends.
I am a jokester I enjoy to laugh and crak jokes in vent and in guild chat.....with that being said its pretty much impossible to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me off.
I WILL KEEP VENT ON DURRING THE WEEKEND WHEN I BRING OVER MY "Girlfriends" so expect to hear some random stuff from time to time. (You can chime in whenever you want haha)
Im not really looking for a "Childern ran guild" More or less a "R" Rated guild. I crack some pretty bad jokes from time to time and Race/Religion/Sex/Game style all play a part in this.
4.jpg
Post edited by alphamule on

Comments

• Options
    rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    I would love for you to give Tenacity a quick glance. Our website is at the following:

Tenacitynwo.guildlaunch.com

We also have been raiding since Vanilla Wow, we have since played AoC, Aion, Rift, SWToR, TERA, Defiance, and some other smaller games. We are a PvE progression guild, but we do run pre-mades as well as other guild and community events. We are a bit more hardcore than most people can handle, because of that we do have selective recruitment. We want to keep our guild down to about 50 active players. We have many players that do theory-crafting and while we dont require everyone to spec the same, we will not allow people to raid that have a spec or stats that look like something my 3 year old nephew did while pressing random buttons on the keyboard.

Most of us are in our late 20s, we were also in the military, in fact, we have 4 players that still are. They are Air-Force though, not sure how you feel about that, lol. Anyways, you can read more on us on the website if you are interested. You do sound like the type of player we are looking for. Of course, your friends are welcome to apply as well. Oh, and until we can actually see you play, the application process is slightly more relaxed than it typically will be, however we will require everyone to go through a test of skill once the game launches, just to make sure your not the type of player who never dodges or someone who thinks that healers should never dps (of course in some games thats true, but this isnt one of them).
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • Options
    alphamulealphamule Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ill give it a look over.
    4.jpg
  • Options
    salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, am the leader of Heavenly Guild and i would like to invite you to check our guild out. You and your friends fit perfectly in our guild as we are both laid back and competitive guild and we love to own pvp matches!. Feel free to check our website www.heavenlyguild.net

Thanks for reading, hope to see you part of our team!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com
  • Options
    baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    we are not fancy but your welcome to look www.guildmedieval.com
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • Options
    baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Alphamule and great to see your interest in a community and not just a guild. Understand that the Sinister Swarm is a community that strives to be at the forefront of everything game related. Our 13+ year history proves we have the staying power were we are governed by our members. Where its not just a group, but a home that you can relax and grow. To be a Swarm member requires Honor and Respect, that is our main focus on every facet of our daily interactions. Feel free to look at WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM and see what the hype is all about, sure to please. Good luck in your search Alphamule and welcome to Neverwinter. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    arkadian777arkadian777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alphamule, we responded to you through private message in regards to Deathvids.
  • Options
    rympharympha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited April 2013
    I think he decided to go with MOPP4. I respect that decision, they are gaming for a good cause. Good luck with them man. Hopefully Tenacity will be able to work out some community events to raise some money for the WWP as well.
    vox_edited-4_zpsf285842b.png
  • Options
    stone19deltastone19delta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited April 2013
    alphamule wrote: »
    We have been raiding and jumping from every decent mmo since Vinillia WoW.
    My current status for this game is STOKED. Im going to want to be affilited with a guild that has the ambishion to PUSH threw the games content as fast as the game can push it out. I dont like to be stuck on "Missions/Bosses" for weeks at a time but I do understand that everyone has to learn there job in a guild to be sucessful.
    Currently have no Beta Expirence with this game but from what I have mustard up I will be rolling a Cleric as my main and a GWF as my off class for my "Main" guild. Im currently a "Founder of the North" and with that being said I hope to find like minded people like myself to group with.....I mean to spend money on a F2P game to me just seems like you have trust in the company and the games development and are willing to progress yourself threw the games content at a increased pace compared to others who just go threw the motions.

Raid times for me will range anywhere from 1800-2300 (6pm-11pm) Eastern time (USA) weekdays and anytime on the weekends. IM A SCHEDULE FREAK...If I schedule something I WILL BE THERE.

Current expirence for myself in the MMORPG end game world consist of.....

WoW Vinilla,BC,WOTLK (Most time end game raids as a healer or main tank PVP 2k+ 3v3 and 2.2k+ 2v2 healer)
    Tera (End game for the first 5 months sad but lost intrest in the game once guild fell apart) (Love the pvp healing in this game)
    Rift (All toons maxed level in the first 4 months of launch. End game raided as heals most of the time playing)
    SWTOR (Maxed toon in first month of launch BH healer only ran pvp in this game)
    Aion (Healer for most of my time playing this game switched to Tank mid game once heals got nerfed)
    Warhammer (healer didnt make it to end game raiding in this one or high end pvp)
    Runescape (Sad I know but a mmorpg non the less) 8 lvl 90s 1 defence pure (This was my first mmo besides Diablo series 1,2,LOD,3)
    Diablo Series (1,2,LOD,3) I cheated the system in D3 with 2 accounts all maxed lvl toons befor being deployed and sold the accounts befor the market crashed.
    A few Korean based mmorpgs that I cant recall.

What im looking for in a guild in terms of importancy.

#1: Detication to progress.
    #2: Fair looting rolls accrost the board.
    #3: Open spots for new members for progression threw older raids/instances. (I enjoy carrying the new guys)
    #4: Beta expirence and people to lend a helping hand whenever possible.
    #5: NON-Spam feed guild....Ive been in many guilds so large they cannot be handeld would like a family/friend based guild with a decent pool of players 30-40 players.
    #6: Advanced players or players with like minded thoughts as my own.
    #7: Skillful player that enjoy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> jokes and comedic releif.

About me as a person.

Im currently deployed in Afgan land for a month and some change. (Current date April 16)
    I take my job very seriously and strive to progress myself in my carrer so if im not online for a couple days I will most likley be training or going threw some highspeed Army school.
    Im 23
    US ARMY
    I spend to much time in the gym and cooking....lol this is why my raid times are later then most of my friends.
    I am a jokester I enjoy to laugh and crak jokes in vent and in guild chat.....with that being said its pretty much impossible to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me off.
    I WILL KEEP VENT ON DURRING THE WEEKEND WHEN I BRING OVER MY "Girlfriends" so expect to hear some random stuff from time to time. (You can chime in whenever you want haha)
    Im not really looking for a "Childern ran guild" More or less a "R" Rated guild. I crack some pretty bad jokes from time to time and Race/Religion/Sex/Game style all play a part in this.

Alpha! Hurry up jump on a plane already!
    stoneneverwinter_zpsadaf4b92.png