test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't interact with anything

racheonracheon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am currently trying to play the beta and I can't interact with doors, vendors, or quest givers. I can press F to interact with other players. Any ideas on how to fix it? I played yesterday no problem after it shut down for maintenance I haven't been able to do anything really.
Post edited by racheon on

Comments

• racheonracheon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I just tried /killme and it unstuck me. I guess I had to get the server to recognize me some how. Killing myself got their attention.
  • eternalighteternalight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This happened to me as well. I don't remember which quest it was, but after I spoke with an NPC and the end-treasure started glowing, i was unable to "Collect [the] Reward." When I hovered over anything, it just showed a tooltip saying "Interacting..." I ended up having to use /killme and run allll the way from the beginning to collect my reward. This happened on multiple occasions.
  • faustdragneelfaustdragneel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is there any solution? its quite sad i just started and like the gameplay. However these problems are irrataing and whatever i try does not work