test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founders Packs

gigelvvgigelvv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Does anyone know if it will be possible to buy founders packs after open beta starts? Or will they only be available during closed beta?
Post edited by gigelvv on

Comments

• Options
    dixeedixee Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I do not know but hope so
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    why would they not make them available and miss out on the cash in
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gigelvv wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it will be possible to buy founders packs after open beta starts? Or will they only be available during closed beta?

You will not.

To be clear: "Founder's" packages will no longer be sold once open beta starts April 30th. However, much of what is included in a Founder's package will be available individually in the Z-Store, and new "packages" similar to Founder's package will be made available. However, the Menzobarranzan Drow and Panther Companion will (supposedly) never be offered again, the same with the Companion and a few other things in the Guardian package (and most certainly the Forum and in-game "Founder" title will never be available again). I believe the mounts included in those will likeley be available in the Z-Store eventually (if not at launch time).

Obviously you can earn Astral Diamonds in-world and some of the services (like extra character slots) will be available in the Z-Store.
  • Options
    blooddathblooddath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know that you can get refunds before the game starts! To anyone who hasn't wasted money on this game I heavily suggest you rethink this game before you throw your money away.
  • Options
    omicron0099omicron0099 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm sure there will be the exact same packages available at lower prices. The only reason those specific one's won't remain is because beta and early access wont' exist anymore once open beta starts.
    Guardian of Neverwinter Giveaway - overpower3d.com
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    According to the french website it will be removed when open beta starts.