test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue Full Power Tree

prunetracyprunetracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Can someone with beta access post the full power tree tiers? Thanks.
Post edited by prunetracy on

Comments

• kelomenakelomena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    Note : Where it says "Available at X Points" it means after you have spent that many points, not accumulated that many points.

General Powers

Shift - Racial - Racial - Thievery

Combat Powers

Cloud of Steel (At Will)
    Rank 1 : Toss a barrage of blades at your target, dealing low damage. The longer you bombard a single target, the more damage Cloud of Steel will inflict.
    Rank 2 : Damage +10%
    Rank 3 : Damage +10%

Sly Flourish (At Will)
    Rank 1 : A distracting flourish of your blades deals damage to your target.

Dazing Strike (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Snap into the air, catching your opponent with a crushing blow to their head. The impact causes your opponent to be Dazed for several seconds. Stealthed : Activation time reduced by 50%

Bloodbath (Daily)
    Rank 1 : Flash around the battlefield, slashing into your foes so quickly that you can not be targeted.

Sneak Attack (Class Feature)
    Rank 1 : Increases Run Speed by 10% while stealthed
    Rank 2 : Speed +10%
    Rank 3 : Speed +10%

Available at 5 Points

Deft Strike (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Dash behind your enemy and deliver a painful stab, Slowing your enemy for a short duration. Stealthed : Range increased to 80' and allows you to teleport to friendly targets.

Lashing Blade (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Focus your strength into one furious attack, inflicting massive damage on your enemy. Stealthed : Guaranteed to critically hit.

Available at 10 points

Deception (Stealth - Automatic Free Unlock)

Lurker's Assault (Daily)
    Rank 1 : Lurk through the shadows, adding +20% damage to your attacks and your Stealth meter regenerates very quickly in this state, allowing you to remain Stealthed for much longer.
    Rank 2 : Damage Bonus +20%
    Rank 2 : Damage Bonus +20%

Whirlwind of Blades (Daily)
    Rank 1 : Whip your daggers out around you, dealing minor damage but gaining Power for each enemy you hit.

Available at 15 Points

Bait and Switch (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Jump backwards, dropping a decoy in your place. Any enemies that are near the decoy will attack it instead of you. Gain Action Points when the decoy is hit by an enemy. Stealthed : Refills your stealth meter, and does not remove you from stealth.
    Rank 2 : Decoy Hitpoints +10% ; Action Points from Decoy +10%
    Rank 3 : Decoy Hitpoints +10% ; Action Points from Decoy +10%

First Strike (Class Feature)
    Rank 1 : Your first attack in combat deals 5% additional damage.
    Rank 2 : Damage +5%
    Rank 3 : Damage +5%

Tenacious Concealment (Class Feature)
    Rank 1 : Reduce Stealth loss from incoming damage by 30%
    Rank 2 : Stealth Loss -30%
    Rank 3 : Stealth Loss -30%

Available at 20 Points

Unlock (the ability to purchase) Rank 3 of all powers (Automatic free unlock)

Duelist's Flurry (At Will)
    Rank 1 : Strike with two slashes followed by a flurry of attacks. Attacks from the flurry each have a chance to add a Bleed effect which can be stacked up to 10 times.

Blitz (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Throw a fan of blades out directly in front of you. Stealthed : Slows all targets hit for a short duration.

Tactics (Class Feature)
    Rank 1 : Increases your Action Point Gain by 5%.
    Rank 2 : Action Point Gain +5%
    Rank 3 : Action Point Gain +5%

Available at 30 Points

Impossible to Catch (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : You break free from most control effects, and for several seconds you Deflect all incoming attacks and are immune to further crowd control effects. Stealthed : You become completely untouchable to your enemies, dodging their attacks and receiving no damage.
    Rank 2 : +1s Duration
    Rank 3 : +1s Duration

Path of the Blade (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Summon an upheaval of powerful blades around you, dealing damage to nearby enemies for the next several seconds. Stealthed : Pulses twice as fast for half the duration.

Infiltrator's Action (Class Feature)
    Rank 1 : Every time you do a daily, gain Combat Advantage for 5 seconds.
    Rank 2 : +5s Duration
    Rank 3 : +5s Duration

Available at 35 Points

Gloaming Cut (At Will)
    Rank 1 : Dash forward with a shadowy cross slash that grants 25% of your Stealth bar if you kill a target with it.

Impact Shot (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Attack your opponent from a medium range, Pushing them slightly. This skill has 3 encounter charges. Stealthed : Briefily stuns the target, and costs no charges.

Available at 40 Points

Courage Breaker (Daily)
    Rank 1 : Shatter your enemy's courage, slowing their movement speed and lowering their attack damage by 30%. This effect goes through control immunities.
    Rank 2 : Damage Reduction +30%
    Rank 3 : Damage Reduction +30%

Skillful Infiltrator (Class Feature)
    Rank 1 : Increase your base Run Speed by 5%, and your Deflect chance and Crit Chance by 1%.
    Rank 2 : Run Speed +5%, Crit Chance +1%, Dodge Chance +1%
    Rank 3 : Run Speed +5%, Crit Chance +1%, Dodge Chance +1%

Available at 45 Points

Shadow Strike (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Strike your target from a medium range and fill your Stealth bar. Stealthed : Dazes target for a short duration and does not remove Stealth.

Wicked Reminder (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Pierce your enemy's armor, cracking it for a period of time, lowering your target's Damage Resistance. This effect can stack up to 5 times.

Available at 50 Points

Smoke Bomb (Encounter)
    Rank 1 : Drop a smoke bomb in front of you, Dazing opponents while inside of it.
    Rank 2 : Duration +1
    Rank 3 : Duration +1

Shocking Execution (Daily)
    Rank 1 : Leap up and Strike with a vicious attack that ignores your targets' defense, and deals additional damage based on how much heath they are missing
    Rank 2 : Health Missing Damage +100%
    Rank 3 : Health Missing Damage +100%

Invisible Infiltrator (Class Feature)
    Rank 1 : After using a daily power, refills your Stealth meter and grants a 5% damage bonus for 5 seconds
    Rank 2 : Damage +5%
    Rank 3 : Damage +5%
  • prunetracyprunetracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awesome list, kelomena. Thank you

I've been reading conflicting reports about the rank 3 thing. The blog said it was available at 30, some of the ability tooltips say rank 3 is unlocked at 30, but the power unlock icon shows up in the level 20 tier. When you can start putting points in to rank 3?
  • zalathorm7zalathorm7 Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dotds2.png
    25ggy2g.png
    24wadxg.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aiquesacoaiquesaco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sneak Attack:
    Before: Increases your damage by 25% while Stealthed.
    Now: Increases Run Speed by 10% while stealthed

WTF??????!!!!!!!
    Typical trickster rogue carioca (Rio de Janeiro/ Brasil), always with the flash of a smile and a hidden dagger.
    19.jpg
  • altyrealtyre Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    aiquesaco wrote: »
    Sneak Attack:
    Before: Increases your damage by 25% while Stealthed.
    Now: Increases Run Speed by 10% while stealthed

WTF??????!!!!!!!

That was the damage nerf that everyone was worried about.

Not as brutal as an across-the-board damage reduction, but it still hurts.
  • prunetracyprunetracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wait.... did they really give us a stealth based passive at level 1? As in, before we have stealth? Sigh.

They clearly didn't take much time to think about the trees before they implemented this system.

So, developers, feedback: Put Tactics in our level 1 passive, please. Move Sneak Attack to level 15, and move First Strike to 20.

Also, make First Strike worth taking at all. Buffing a single attack is pretty weak, and extremely weak as fights get longer.
  • aiquesacoaiquesaco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    prunetracy wrote: »
    Wait.... did they really give us a stealth based passive at level 1? As in, before we have stealth? Sigh.

They clearly didn't take much time to think about the trees before they implemented this system.

We also want Attack in Sneak Attack !!!! Or change the name of the skill !!!
    Typical trickster rogue carioca (Rio de Janeiro/ Brasil), always with the flash of a smile and a hidden dagger.
    19.jpg
  • aerokasaerokas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aiquesaco wrote: »
    We also want Attack in Sneak Attack !!!! Or change the name of the skill !!!

I would agree with this. Change the name or give our attack back. Whole point of being a rogue is to back stab/sneak attack. Where's our bonus for doing it? Sometimes I think they listen to the non rogues to much and just nerf to please the masses. Which F**k's it up for the rest of us.
  • kelomenakelomena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    aerokas wrote: »
    Sometimes I think they listen to the non rogues to much and just nerf to please the masses. Which F**k's it up for the rest of us.

Most of the "Rogues need to be 'balanced' threads" (read : complaints or outright whining) I've read seem to fall into one of two categories; "My non-Striker class can't do as much damage as the dedicated Striker class" or "I can't fight a rogue solo in pvp (and I refuse to work with my teammates)".

Once they've reduced Rogue abilities to nothing, we'll have to start our own whining. "Control Wizard needs a nerf, my rogue can't use crowd controls like they can," "Guardian fighter needs a nerf, they have too much survival ability compared to my rogue," "Clerics need a nerf, no matter how much Life Steal I stack I can't heal like they do."

Eventually every class will run around naked, stick in hand, and use the power of imagination to murder rather threatening bushes and flower gardens.
  • themangroththemangroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kelomena wrote: »
    Eventually every class will run around naked, stick in hand, and use the power of imagination to murder rather threatening bushes and flower gardens.

+1 This made me snort my coffee.

That being said, although I am saddened by this nerf, rogues are still dominating the damage meter by quite a stretch. Instead of doing double then other classes, it's about 1.5x now :/

Also, it certainly should't be called sneak attack any more, should be called "running faster in stealth", or something similar
  • strawbyxstrawbyx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    Full Power and feats with tool tip information in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iftu3aLOMas
  • colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the list, was curious what this class could do.