test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Missing

nazzy52nazzy52 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
My account Zen is not showing up when I go to buy items from the store,I have a few thousand on my account but not seeing them in the store,am I missing something or is this not avail. in this beta? Appreciate any help or insight anyone could give me.
Post edited by nazzy52 on

Comments

• paravelparavel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was missing the Zen from PW3 as well as the 2 companions I purchased with the Zen as well.

Hope this is just a bug and that in fact, as the FAQ had stated we will get our Zen refunded for Open. . Otherwise why did I spend real world money?
  • pwetrailturtlepwetrailturtle Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ZEN will be given back to you after the character wipe right before Open Beta. This is a different issue, though. Have you transferred the ZEN to the Neverwinter server?
  • sirsnipes9507sirsnipes9507 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I also spent money on zen and did not receive it
  • ixkombatkingxiixkombatkingxi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same sir baught from in game and xbox live yet not zen but have been charged on my card several others have had same problems we have reported but nothink