test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character WAY Stuck

shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was running the Close to the Crown quest when I got disconnected from the server. I logged back in and found myself and Zoey on a rooftop.
loggedbackinonroof_zps16aa2929.jpg

I thought, okay, no big deal, I'll just get down and so I did and Zoey followed me. I ended up in a campfire save spot within the instance and there was a 2nd Zoey on the ground waiting for me. So I wind up with two Zoeys.
two-zoeys_zps4cfe0e05.jpg

Here's the problem. The area that I wound up in is a courtyard of sorts and none of the doors or gates are accessible. I attempted to do a /killme "defeat me" release, but since I was at a campfire it just respawns me into the same courtyard. I have no teleport scrolls and none were available to purchase in the zen market. I did a /killme and the wait for GM option, but an hour went by and well I'm tired :)

Anyway, wanted to post the bug at least. Not sure if she'll ever get unstuck.
shautrusig.jpg
Post edited by shaudra on

Comments

• Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So THIS is where she's poofing to?

In that quest she's supposed to follow you. But as soon as you enter room one she poofs. I thought she was just plain disappearing. I suspected she might be popping to another location - looks like you've discovered her hiding place. The battle-scared wench! LOL
  • Options
    ruslynruslyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep, just posted in another thread on this same bug.
    Same thing happened to me last night, with 2 Zoeys in the courtyard.
    Logged out, logged in a few minutes later, redid the quest.
    Zoey didn't participate the second time either, still lounging near the fire I guess. ;)
  • Options
    andycapp2012andycapp2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I had this exact same thing happen to me, still stuck in that courtyard and I am not sure how I will get out...
  • Options
    shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ROFL, too funny. Not that I don't feel for anyone stuck here, I'm just glad I'm not the only one. This char is only level 7 so if I get wanting to play her and she's still stuck I'm thinking of just deleting and rerolling. Would rather a GM or someone would just go pop her outside the quest though.
    shautrusig.jpg
  • Options
    aendaeronaendaeron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ask GM for assistance -> Stuck -> Abort Mission.
    Repeat the mission then. Had the same issue.
  • Options
    awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited April 2013
    I had that problem too, can't remember how exactly I got out. First I invited someone and made them party leader. Then it's either because I left party or I relogged back in - and that allowed me to get ported out of the instance.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When stuck - try chatting /killme - it should ask you to confirm, then it gives the resurrection dialog which should move you to the nearest campfire. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    As stated in the original post .... already tried the /killme defeat me AND the talk to GM options.

I will try Awave's party option.

<edit>
    Just logged her on, she was outside the quest and can redo now. Yay!
    shautrusig.jpg