test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login Server Error

seraphynx1seraphynx1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
every time i try to play i get this error.. I get to the character screen and click my character and it just gives me a login server error and boots me to the login screen.. tried making a new character and same thing.. anyone else?
Full error message is Login Server Internal Error Redirect failed
Post edited by seraphynx1 on

Comments

• seraphynx1seraphynx1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    is no one else having this issue?
  • seraphynx1seraphynx1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    seriously no one is having this problem? i downloaded the entire game again and still the exact same thing... can't play at all
    edited April 2013
    i found the issue.. it was taking forever to actually patch the client.. i had to sit and not touch anything at the CC for 5 min after logging in.. once the files patched it let me in
  • masterz3210masterz3210 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seraphynx1 wrote: »
    is no one else having this issue?

Yes, I am having the exact same issue. Any luck on resolving it???
  • fragilefoxesfragilefoxes Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I am having the exact same issue. Any luck on resolving it???

i'm having the same issue, the game finally starts working and now i can't even do anything lkajshgdlkjasgasg. please tell me how you managed to fix it, because i'm getting really irritated.
  • harry8120harry8120 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do u guys have win8??
  • zenbabyzenbaby Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seraphynx1 wrote: »
    every time i try to play i get this error.. I get to the character screen and click my character and it just gives me a login server error and boots me to the login screen.. tried making a new character and same thing.. anyone else?
    Full error message is Login Server Internal Error Redirect failed

Try using a different character name. This solved my issue..not sure why the character name had anything to do with failure to re-direct but..it worked. :)
  • bolifruta01bolifruta01 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    someone help us to solve
  • yudikaruyudikaru Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, same problem for me, and i'm using win7.
  • mindfoxmindfox Member Posts: 0
    edited August 2013
    same problem 3months later
  • exiledmimicexiledmimic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Make a character.
    Take time with settings.
    Make character you're sure you'll like.
    Name character.
    Click to begin adventure.
    Watch screen stutter.
    Repeat process all over again.
    Continue for an hour.

Edit: Nah. This isn't a real DnD game anyway. No Paladins, no Bards, no Rangers... not even a Barbarian. I'll just skip this trainwreck.
  • meteorox010meteorox010 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    guys i have a diferent kind of trpuble but i think is related, cause i cant login even if i reset password, i just cant loggin, i loggin in the webpage but not in game, it say invalid username or password, and i know that is ok cause im loggin in the web page, any suggestions?