test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Possible solution to Account Error

jorundrjorundr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
If you recently purchased a founder's pack and get an account error and no patching try this:

Go to your email with the link to complete the processes of redeeming your purchase.
Keep trying that link until you get an email notification.

I did that and I am now patching the game.

I clicked the link when I got it a few days ago and it shows as completed in my wallet under my account. That don't mean squat. It wasn't until I clicked for the third time in the past hour and received an email notification afterwards that it finally made me able to login and patch.
Post edited by jorundr on

Comments

• thoradaynthoradayn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fixed me right up. Thanks a ton!
  • mellyna9mellyna9 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This worked for me as well. Thank you so much :)
  • beliallavi666beliallavi666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i have no email of this sort.... really frustrating.
  • malochaimalochai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did that as soon as I bought the pack, and nothing.
  • savvycatsavvycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok so I just received a response from their support and they provided a link which applied the guardian pack to my account. I restarted the client and now the account error is gone and it's finally patching. I would suggest for those of you having the account error still to send a support ticket immeidately if you haven't done so yet. It took them about 30-45 minutes to respond. I hope this helps for those of you that still can't login.
  • hatepwehatepwe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was in the previous beta weekends. Haven't bought the founder pack yet. Was supposedly going to be allowed to play this weekend. Says Account Error and when I click the link it says I'm seeing this error because the servers are down...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    I just put in a ticket, it says 3-4 days. im sure it wont be that long by the sounds of most of the posts on here. i sure hope this solves the issue.

feel like ive wasted lots of time on this, along with 200 dollars for the founders pack.
  • exhilolexhilol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    jorundr wrote: »
    If you recently purchased a founder's pack and get an account error and no patching try this:

Go to your email with the link to complete the processes of redeeming your purchase.
    Keep trying that link until you get an email notification.

I did that and I am now patching the game.

I clicked the link when I got it a few days ago and it shows as completed in my wallet under my account. That don't mean squat. It wasn't until I clicked for the third time in the past hour and received an email notification afterwards that it finally made me able to login and patch.

Is this the reponse you got back from customer support?...

Hello

Please click this link to make sure your Founder's Pack is properly loaded: https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/complete. You should then be able to log into Neverwinter Beta.
  • cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Stupid reviewing payment from paypal. I'm stuck at that point. Guess because it's being through a different email as it's a gift to me from a friend. Sigh. Bogus.
    edited April 2013
    Exhilol that link worked for me (or at least it is patching now) THANKS MAN!!! Now if only i could get that nifty forum title working lol
  • exhilolexhilol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    Exhilol that link worked for me (or at least it is patching now) THANKS MAN!!! Now if only i could get that nifty forum title working lol

Hey Beliallvi666

I tried sending you a private message did you get it? I was hoping to talk to you on vent on Skype in regards to what you actually did because it didnt work for me.
  • cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The link should work if you have one of the two packages bought and paid for. Just check your zen charge history and it will show up there. Long as it's completed and paid for that link should just kick it in to gear.
    edited April 2013
    cowcowoink wrote: »
    The link should work if you have one of the two packages bought and paid for. Just check your zen charge history and it will show up there. Long as it's completed and paid for that link should just kick it in to gear.

This is the message i am receiving when I click on the URL link:

Transaction Pending

If you recenly made a purchase, your transaction is still pending. Once it is approved, you will receive an email to finalize your transaction.
    If you need help, please contact Perfect World's Billing Department.

It says its pending but my payment has gone through......
    edited April 2013
    See the funny thing payment went through pretty much straight away. AND then i received two emails once knowledge payment completion and the other one with details about the beta and a Weekend Friend beta Key.... SO I am lost with this one.. I am going to try send a ticket to billing.. that's the only thing I can think of now...