test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game Crashing.. AS of RIGHT NOW

kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Starting now the game Crashed... The Crash Report window crashed. I opened launcher and it says "error occured. Veriiy all files".. So I did. Then hit play when it was done and it instantly Crashed... Then the Crash Report window crashed.. and the cycle started over. Rinse, Recycle, Repeat.
Close The World.txeN ehT nepO
Post edited by kill4kayt on

Comments

• ggreenbergsggreenbergs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the same problem :(
  • krenkren Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same problem somethings messed up bad.. hope they get it fixed as of right now BW4 is going to be a no go for alot of people.
  • themanfrommars17themanfrommars17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here this really sucks
  • kalkkalk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here for me ,login ,checkfiles,hit graphics for Crytic logo then crash,rebooted,computer,modem,router,checked drivers for directx , and Nvidia card, tried this 5 ti9mes so far
  • zionlythzionlyth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here, I can log in and crash after 3 seconds of being in game. EVERY time.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    kill4kayt wrote: »
    Starting now the game Crashed... The Crash Report window crashed. I opened launcher and it says "error occured. Veriiy all files".. So I did. Then hit play when it was done and it instantly Crashed... Then the Crash Report window crashed.. and the cycle started over. Rinse, Recycle, Repeat.

Game crashes on me every 5 minutes no matter what I'm doing suddenly it bloop goes down.

I've checked everything turned off antivirus momentarily, firewall checked my settings and lowered them (even tho my machine recommends your version of ultrahigh) still crashes. I've even used the utility to scan the files.

What gives?

Just started up the launcher, immediately got the cryptic crash log app to popup suddenly, game hasn't even loaded yet but the errorhandler starts???

It's confirmed the game crashes every five minutes no matter the activity.