test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Multiple EST players (all 25+) looking for guild

mystosomystoso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Myself and several others (number not decided yet, couple are on the fence about joining) will be making Neverwinter our new home. We're all 25+ (most are 30+) and are veterans of MMO's (starting waaaaaay back in Asheron's Call, and playing every major MMO inbetween).

We're shopping around for a guild that's made of mature gamers, one where we don't have to worry about minding our language or humor. Don't get me wrong, we're good people, just some of us like the grog and can curse like a sailor when we've had one too many and we've mistakenly ID'd the White Rabbit.

We play in the EST timezone ingame (but we're located in the AST region) but most of us play whenever we can and two times as much on the weekends if nothing is going on IRL. We all have families and work full time, so guild must understand they come before the game.

Feel free to pm me if you have questions or concerns. We'll see you ingame this weekend!

Mystoso
Post edited by mystoso on

Comments

• rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    We would love for you to drop by and consider Menzoberranzan. We currently have 3 active EST Officers, and most of us are in the 30+ age group (I'm 39... :D). A link is in my Sig!!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • mystosomystoso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nice site, reading it now :p
  • thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hey there,

We might be a good fit for you. Check the recruitment link in my sig.

Any q's I'm working from home today, post or pm me.

Where ever you and your friends land, enjoy the game.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.