test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how to put Hero of the North on my forum avatar?

arodatobasarodatobas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
how to put Hero of the North on my forum avatar?
I already looked everywhere and wanst able to do it
Post edited by arodatobas on

Comments

• zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Click on "User CP" at the top of this page. On the left side of that page under "My Settings," under "My Account," you should see "Permissions Groups." Choose your forum title there.

If you do not see "Permissions Groups," your HotN pack may not be applied to your account yet. You should have got an email prompting you to complete your purchase, with a link. You need to follow that link until it's finished. It may tell you that there was a "display name conflict," and prompt you to enter a new display name. The display name you enter there will be your in-game @handle name, but will not change your forum display name.
  • arodatobasarodatobas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zbkolde wrote: »
    Click on "User CP" at the top of this page. On the left side of that page under "My Settings," under "My Account," you should see "Permissions Groups." Choose your forum title there.

If you do not see "Permissions Groups," your HotN pack may not be applied to your account yet. You should have got an email prompting you to complete your purchase, with a link. You need to follow that link until it's finished. It may tell you that there was a "display name conflict," and prompt you to enter a new display name. The display name you enter there will be your in-game @handle name, but will not change your forum display name.

Thank you very much !! :)
  • zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    arodatobas wrote: »
    Thank you very much !! :)

:) You're welcome. Glad you got it to work, they're such pretty blue letters. :D
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    test to see if mine works too .

Thanks man !
  • zemdarkzemdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zbkolde wrote: »

How long will it take to get this email with a link? I have a confirmation email from PWE with a transaction #. But nothing with a link to complete anything?
  • identifiedgodidentifiedgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thank u :).
  • arnathosarnathos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zemdark wrote: »
    How long will it take to get this email with a link? I have a confirmation email from PWE with a transaction #. But nothing with a link to complete anything?

zemdark,

if you go to your account wallet and you see your purchase and it shows completed you should be ok. I was not able to see the "permission group" section in my User CP settings. I had to log out from this site, close all browser windows, then log back in and the option was available for me to add my title.

if this is not still an option for you please be sure that you received 2 emails regarding your HoTN purchase. The first states confirms purchase with purchase details. The second email should have for subject: "Your Neverwinter Founders Pack Transaction Is Not Complete!". You have a link to click on in that email to complete the transaction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zemdarkzemdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    arnathos wrote: »
    zemdark,

if you go to your account wallet and you see your purchase and it shows completed you should be ok. I was not able to see the "permission group" section in my User CP settings. I had to log out from this site, close all browser windows, then log back in and the option was available for me to add my title.

if this is not still an option for you please be sure that you received 2 emails regarding your HoTN purchase. The first states confirms purchase with purchase details. The second email should have for subject: "Your Neverwinter Founders Pack Transaction Is Not Complete!". You have a link to click on in that email to complete the transaction.

Thank you Arnathos. I'll try this.