test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hey There!

semkansemkan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hey there! I'm Semkan from Turkey. I'm 20 years old and a civil engineering student also a gaming enthusiast. I am big fan of D&D setting so i was so excited when i heard this game is coming out. So i started my search for beta keys and get my hands on one. Eventually i got the chance to participate in the Closed Beta Weekend 3, and i loved this game.

I guess big percentage of this community consists of RP oriented players so am I, in my own way :P. As far as i experienced being a MMORPG player, big MMOPRG's like WoW,GW2 have all kinds of different players that could really have a negative effect on forming a community. But if that MMORPG targets one type of MMORPG player like Neverwinter, AOC ( after 5-6 months after its launched ) or LOTRO community forms up quite good. And i feel we will be an awesome community :).

Anyways, i just want to say hello to our little community here :). And special greetings to those who played in Aquilonia server on Age of Conan ;). Cheers!.
Post edited by semkan on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi an welcome Semkan
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Vendui, glad to see you stopped by.
  • ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to our little corner of crazy!
  • ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    @Ricktacular, what do you mean "little" corner? Lol.

Welcome to the community, Semkan. :)
  • takismegastakismegas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hoş geldin, Semkan.
  • semkansemkan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hoşbulduk :).

I guess you are not Turkish ?
  • takismegastakismegas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No I am not, just a close neighbour.
  • henzaihenzai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 154
    edited April 2013
    Hoşbulduk (did I get that right?) and welcome semkan. I'm sure you'll find your place in this community among al sorts of ppl from all over the world. Glad to have you here, I hope we'll run into each other in game. We could discuss Taylor approximations or something like that :D