test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

complete neophyte

liliarraliliarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello All

I'm Liliarra and while I've tabletop RPG'd for a while I've never played online games of this type. I remember MMOs from the late 80's and early 90's; yes I'm giving away my age group. ;)

Since my new job keeps me from tabletop RPGing with my friends, I thought I'd try this for my gamer geek outlet. I live in a place colloquially known as Rocket City USA. In the real world I'm a tech geek who does tech support for long-term care facilities such as nursing homes, assisted living, hospice and I get to work from home which is very cool.

Lili
Post edited by liliarra on

Comments

• Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi and welcome Liliarra
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome welcome! We look forward to getting to know you on the forums and in-game! We raise a tankard in your honor! Huzzah!
  • Options
    iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the world of online geek gaming!

In all seriousness, I am glad you decided to try out Neverwinter and join the community. I have been playing MMOs for longer than I would like to admit and have been fortunate to partake in the Beta weekends here for Neverwinter.

If you need any help or have any questions feel free to shoot me a message in-game on Iymala@Iymala (handle is @Iymala) or on the forums here. I am always happy to help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pahnyepahnye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Glad to welcome another table top gamer. I played the last beta weekend and this game is awesome. I am sure you will enjoy it
  • Options
    udeinudein Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello Liliarra,

From someone who also lived in the Rocket City for a time, welcome to Neverwinter. No doubt you're going to enjoy it. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gold, Steel and the Bodies of Women
  • Options
    ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    It's a pleasure to have you with us. I hope you love the game. :) If not, we'll be happy to indoctrinate you.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Indeed. We are all about the indoctrination...yesss...
  • Options
    sirrionsirrion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Greetings and welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome liliarra!

You may be interested in StreetHawke's FAQ, it will help familiarize you with a few helpful details to get you started.
    qtPt2I
  • Options
    llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope you get a chance to work the Foundry over, tabletop gamers will love the Foundry
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    llelowyn13 wrote: »
    I hope you get a chance to work the Foundry over, tabletop gamers will love the Foundry

Why? Does the Foundry bring Pizza, Doritos and Mountain Dew to bribe the DM with?