test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hiya ^_^

skullairiaskullairia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hi i haven't tried D&D before but i have heard good things about it. Neverwinter seems the ideal place for me to start. I already play WOI. I'm 26 yr old mother of a 6 month baby boy ^_^ so when I'm not taking care of him i like to do something fun. I look forward to making friends....
Rumi ^_^
Post edited by skullairia on

Comments

• iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the forums Rumi. Glad to have you as part of the community.

We are all super excited for launch. Thankfully, not much longer to wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    Now you just have to get the baby boy playing. :)

Welcome aboard, Rumi.
  • raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Welcome aboard, hope you get time to play lol.
  • ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome aboard! When you need time to play, put the little one in a jumper and let them go to town! That's what my wife and I did, and the whole family got to game together! Well, so to speak... ;)
  • rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to Neverwinter! If you have any questions of concerns, this is definitely the place to find all of your answers. Let us know if we can help you find anything in particular that you are looking for.

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • henzaihenzai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 154
    edited April 2013
    Welcome aboard! When my little girl was that age i used to let her sleep on my stomach while i played some games. WIN WIN for me ^^. Although that was with console, not as easy with computer. But i've heard that this game runs great with controller, so it might not be a bad idea