test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beta 4 access.

weatheriaweatheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Alright so I found a beta invite for beta phase 3 in one of my old email accounts today and activated it, I was very interested in this game a very long time ago but I kind of forgot about it over the course of time. I know it only states "phase 3" but is there any chance that people who got invited to the 3rd phase also be able to participate in phase 4?

I apologize for not looking through all of the different threads to see if this information was available before making a post but i'm overwhelmed over the amount of information and it could take quite a bit of searching to find what i'm looking for. Thanks in advance for your help.
Post edited by weatheria on

Comments

• vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The only way to get into BW4 is by being a Founder and buying either the Hero of the North or Guardian Packs.
  • weatheriaweatheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I see, thanks for the reply. On the bright side, open beta isn't to far off so not too long of a wait to get in on the action.
  • vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah not to long until the 30th :)
  • jinnixijinnixi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    i've got my founders pack and ready for BW4 and headstart

CANT WAIT !! This game is awesome
    fs.png
  • crypt0kn1ghtcrypt0kn1ght Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait for this to get going!
  • digitaljedi30digitaljedi30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does anyone know if us founders are gonna get a beta key to invite a friend along on weekend 4?
  • vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Does anyone know if us founders are gonna get a beta key to invite a friend along on weekend 4?

I do know that HoTN founder's got one invite a friend key when you purchased. I gave mine away for BWE2. I'm uncertain if they will give out more to HoTN founder's. I would expect, much like the last BWE, that numerous sites will be giving away thousands of keys again next week.

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    I doubt it because it has been clearly stated that this BWE is reserved for the Founders and their friends.
  • nikitachannikitachan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If someone has a friend invite still open, i would love to join in and have a great time.
  • arodatobasarodatobas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    they will probably give some key aways on gaming web sites