test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pick a word that does not match with other words in the list:

hedgehog8hedgehog8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 148 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
- Explore one or all four different types of professions: Leadership, Mailsmithing, Platesmithing, and Leatherworking.

Leadership, Mailsmithing, Platesmithing, and Leatherworking

Leadership

Leadership

:D
OK, I'm not the one to start flaming/whining/complaining without knowing the details, don't worry. From how it looks, there will be 3 'crafting' and one 'party stat buffing' professions, it may be completely off though.

Any confirmation from the testers on what is that stuff and how it works? Because I simply can't imagine how 'Leadership' fits in such list of professions :/ It's a neat idea, don't get me wrong, but it just seems completely different somehow. It's like having a party of a dwarf fighter, half-elf cleric, human rougue and a 30 meter tall multiclass demon from the lower depths of hell, that's about how much this thing sticks out for me :D

PS no, really, 3 types of armor and leadership! Not at least armor, weapon, jewelry AND leadership, no! It's 3 types of almost same stuff(armor) plus something absolutely different :/ It just blows my mind (not in a bad way) to see this stuff in one list for some reason :D

PPS Or maybe my English is not that good and there is another meaning for Leadership, aside from 'leading people', and it's in fact creating some stuff made from lead.
Post edited by hedgehog8 on

Comments

• jirodynejirodyne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hedgehog8 wrote: »
    It's like having a party of a dwarf fighter, half-elf cleric, human rougue and a 30 meter tall demon from the lower depths of hell, that's about how much this thing sticks out for me

Never played with a high level Cleric using the 9th level spell Gate before have you? :P

Gate: This powerful summoning spell opens a portal to the Lower Planes, calling forth a horned devil.

It's even in Neverwinter Nights 2, so part of the lore! :P
    Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, the Leader role in 4E is the healing and buffing role. So, maybe it makes sense that leadership can make those kind of items.
  • galthisgalthis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Totally guessing but maybe leadership is making potions and other buffs or maybe even some socketable stuff, like an alchemist or scholar in other games. No jewelry or weapons, hmm that would be strange.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nah! Leadership just .... :X Whoops!
  • lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »

I see what you did there.

Actually, it's better described as [redacted].
  • hedgehog8hedgehog8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jirodyne wrote: »
    Never played with a high level Cleric using the 9th level spell Gate before have you? :P

Gate: This powerful summoning spell opens a portal to the Lower Planes, calling forth a horned devil.

It's even in Neverwinter Nights 2, so part of the lore! :P

Touche, I should have used a 'giant robot with a minigun' after all :/

gillrmn wrote: »

C'mooooooooon, you can tell us, no one visits this section anyway, so no one will find out, we won't tell anyone :D It's the Internet, privacy has no price here (I mean it's priceless), what could go wrong!

PS And really, there were people streaming beta yesterday. I forgot that '3-letter-word', but it was lifted, so all the info on the closed beta can be shared freely.
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Obviously it be like the internets.
    You turn in 5 iron ore, 20 bear arses, and a bit of fairy dust to receive +1 leaderships.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • jirodynejirodyne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    Obviously it be like the internets.
    You turn in 5 iron ore, 20 bear arses, and a bit of fairy dust to receive +1 leaderships.

No no no. This is Dungeons and Dragons! You need the soul of one of the gods, 20 souls from the wall of the faithless, and 10 ore from each of the Elemental planes for a 1 time use buff of +1 AC for 30 seconds.
    Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
  • beefumbeefum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Besides all that... Can you please start the non-restart period now!!!
  • infrasoundxinfrasoundx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    I choose the word CATOBLEPAS!