test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Founder pack wolf and horse - Buyable from in game store???

gadzewksgadzewks Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So far Ive only seen speculation on if these 2 items from the 60 dollar founder pack will be things you can buy from the in game shop after the game goes live. Things like the astral diamonds, and the additional character slot seem to be stuff they would sell to anyone. Im just curious if the horse and wolf are unique to the founder pack owners only, or if they are simply just getting them at a very nice discount through the pack?
Post edited by gadzewks on

Comments

• krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Think I read somewhere that the founder pets and mounts are exclusive to the founder packs only. Me thinks.
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As far as I can see there is no plan to implement them to the Store. If they do it will not be for a long time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    think we will be able to buy armored horse lvl3 for 2m ad and as reward for pray u can get lvl2 white version at least we could in last bw
  • arodatobasarodatobas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I hope not
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    You will, however, be able to buy equivalent items. I.E., similar but not identical horses. "Exclusive" doesn't necessarily mean "a capability nobody else will have"; in some cases you'll be talking about cosmetic exclusivity.
  • lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There's already a "wolf" in the last BWE for sale, so the "dire wolf" from guardian's will likely be identical (but different skins).

Mounts were already confirmed as being "Level 3 mounts", and there are a number of re-skinned horses for sale. Haven't seen a spider mount, but I'm sure that will come in time (but probably not armored).