test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friend BETA 4 invite

jinnixijinnixi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
CONGRATULATIONS TO greenbullka !!
fs.png
Post edited by jinnixi on

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    umm... sorry but you should not divulge personal information (like email) here. Instead you should ask them to PM you.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Gillrmn is indeed right, please stick to PM's for safety purposes and such ;)

But truly it is great to see you offer this up! The community and I really appreciate it!
    Enjoy the game and hopefully this little give-away can get you to meet some people you really enjoy hanging out with. :D
  • jinnixijinnixi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    But truly it is great to see you offer this up! The community and I really appreciate it!
    Enjoy the game and hopefully this little give-away can get you to meet some people you really enjoy hanging out with.

hmm maybe maybe not.. i think people will take advantage just for the key.. but like you said it is a give-away :}

new friends would be nice tho
    fs.png
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Hopeful and wishful thinking. :o

I try...don't always succeed, but I try.
  • jinnixijinnixi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    i've got a simple life
    nothing but time to play, money, and no friends

best thing is im only 22years old

(no i dont live with my parents lols)
    fs.png
  • grayzen12grayzen12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    G'day guys. Can anyone help me out with some info.. I redeemed the PC gamer key & the Friend key before Beta weekend 2. Because I didn't know the PC gamer key would give me access.. Since I had access to Beta 2 & 3 from the PC gamer key, will my Friend key give me access to Beta weekend 4 or did I waste it? Oh & thanks for the Foundry Tutorial mate, great work!
    edited April 2013
    & Jinnixi, If we're online around the same times I'll happily adventure around Faerun with you.
    edited April 2013
    grayzen12 wrote: »
    G'day guys. Can anyone help me out with some info.. I redeemed the PC gamer key & the Friend key before Beta weekend 2. Because I didn't know the PC gamer key would give me access.. Since I had access to Beta 2 & 3 from the PC gamer key, will my Friend key give me access to Beta weekend 4 or did I waste it? Oh & thanks for the Foundry Tutorial mate, great work!

buy the guardian pack can play in beta 4 and on 27th april
    buy hero pack you will get access to all beta tests and you can play the game 25th april

if you already redeem a friend key and used it on beta 1 or 2 then no you dont have access to beta 4

PS. thx you my IGN is Araluen Asharradi (UTC+10:00 Time Zone)
    fs.png
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about getting the Guardian pack anyway. Just a bit tight on money at the moment. I don't actually know if my Friend Key has been used, because I had access from my PC Gamer Key anyway? I'll look out for you in game, I'll be playing "Oskar the Blade" Dwarven Guardian Fighter. I'll look into Time Zones, I'm on the east coast of Australia...
    edited April 2013
    grayzen12 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about getting the Guardian pack anyway. Just a bit tight on money at the moment. I don't actually know if my Friend Key has been used, because I had access from my PC Gamer Key anyway? I'll look out for you in game, I'll be playing "Oskar the Blade" Dwarven Guardian Fighter. I'll look into Time Zones, I'm on the east coast of Australia...

you would've receieved it in an email

PS. check your inbox
    fs.png