test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How are people playing ?

brutus1337brutus1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
i see a lot of people are actualy playing the game .. i just dont know how .
how do u play it ? and any ETA on release ?
Post edited by brutus1337 on

Comments

• mhtdzmhtdz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    not sure with this one, but i think those who have still access with the game til now are the ones who bought the 200$ /60$ pack? (someone correct me if im wrong with this one). i believe they are in strict NDA as well so, yeah.
    5.jpg
  • xbotzxbotz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited March 2013
    mhtdz wrote: »
    not sure with this one, but i think those who have still access with the game til now are the ones who bought the 200$ /60$ pack? (someone correct me if im wrong with this one). i believe they are in strict NDA as well so, yeah.

Sadly , no...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited March 2013
    In my understanding, no one is playing now with the probable exception of alpha testers. All video recordings and screenshots you see now are from the previous beta weekends, beta testers no longer have access to the game, including those with founder's packs.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    erideita wrote: »
    In my understanding, no one is playing now with the probable exception of alpha testers. All video recordings and screenshots you see now are from the previous beta weekends, beta testers no longer have access to the game, including those with founder's packs.
    You are correct there
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes, the only testing is with the alpha testers and also some Foundry testers.