test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Don't be maxis. Give us more betas

rex2006rex2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Give us more beta play. Don't be like maxis with simcity and only allow some people in and then launch a game filled with issues. You want to truly test your game and have a successful launch. You want to stress your servers then allow open beta already for weekends and really stress and find bugs by allowing more to play. Game is dragging on.
Post edited by rex2006 on

Comments

• mhtdzmhtdz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well, pay 200$.
    5.jpg
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited March 2013
    Beta test is more of a promotional gimmick than anything else, but does serve stress testing purposes. Alpha testing has been/still is/will continue to go on for bugfixing, balancing, etc.
  • rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, I will gladly help test this game for free. I love it :)
  • stickyexstickyex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Agree, they should open beta access to everyone and not just selected weekends only, makes us the players wonder if they have anything to hide by limited beta access.
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    more beta's will be bad. more complaining about bugs, less about working on the game. alpha testers are all they need. just be patient. everyone here is so impatient about playing the game and not about having a good game. they are doing bug tests, you just aren't selected as one of the people doing those tests. game wont be out for a few months.

• vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    mhtdz wrote: »
    well, pay 200$.

Nope, that doesn't work mate. The scheduled beta weekends are over. It is a wait and see game for those of us not testing the foundry or in Alpha.

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • handancehandance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Every MMO has launch issues then smooths out. Neverwinter will be no different. Very much looking forward to launch, hiccups and all.
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited March 2013
    handance wrote: »
    Every MMO has launch issues then smooths out. Neverwinter will be no different. Very much looking forward to launch, hiccups and all.

QFT, though I be playing for awhile before any hiccups hit (Headstart) and hopefully my HotN status will minimize disruption to me.