test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did anyone happen to record the GWF feat tree?

zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I got a bit to wrapped up in pvp and forgot to do it, did anyone think to do this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zingarbage on

Comments

• Options
    dollahzdollahz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've got all the information recorded. I just haven't gotten around to posting it. Check this link later on today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    dollahz wrote: »
    I've got all the information recorded. I just haven't gotten around to posting it. Check this link later on today or tomorrow.

Sweet, thanks bro. Looking forward too the data!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thanks! Looking at it now. Btw, you have the constitution bonus listed as 0.5% damage resistance ignored. It was 1% this weekend. You either made a typo or have some information on changes. I'm hoping it was a typo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Double checked source. You are correct. Fixed. There is always some carry over I miss from copy and pasting the layout.
  • Options
    argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good stuff on the wiki. On tier 2 of heroic feats, Fast Runner needs to be 5 points allowed instead of 3. Also in the definition of Reaping Strike it says: "While charging your swing, you gain more Determination form taking damage."

Thanks for taking the time to put that wiki info up. I took screen shots to do something similar but no interface allowed in screen shots so I just ended up with a bunch of random, scenic, pictures :P