test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Potential Exploits

chuxshad0wchuxshad0w Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Im not sure if you have come across this yet but here goes!

1) I have noticed in instances that most of the chests reset! That means you only need wait about 5 minutes and go back and open the chests again. Hope you see how this can be miss used.

2) In other instances like the Barrow of the Voidwalker you can just leave the instance and go back in and get the loot all over again ...yes the loot is different every time but the chest is right by the door. It gives out real good stuff... I tried it 5 times and most of the time (4 of the 5 times) I got a level 3 ruin and it took me less then 10 minutes for the 5 try's. Now if I sat there for a few hours doing the same thing over and over, well I could have some nice ruins and tons of pots and sold it all for a good chunk of Gold and AD. This is not the only place I have come across instances that you can do this and I just wanted to make sure you were aware that these exploits will be found and miss-used if left the way they are.
Post edited by chuxshad0w on

Comments