test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Am I the only one who likes the content of the guardian pack the most?

essaidisessaidis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello guys :)

I been thinking about what package to buy (hero or Guardian) cause I really want to support the game, and normally I would buy the most expensive one (yeah <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I know) but I really don't like the spider, cause I feel like it looks like something from a "space" game/movie so it don't really fit into my NW universe, the panther is fine but would much rather have the horse from guardian then the spider from Hero, does anybody have same or similar problem or am I the only one who think it looks "spacey" (the spider).

and No I wont buy both I'm not rich :P
Post edited by essaidis on

Comments

• Options
    xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    most of my friends just hate the spider cause it kind of creeps them out xD. im with you there. it just seems odd.

• Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There are worse :D
    EeG7tMu.jpg
  • Options
    essaidisessaidis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah I see what your saying with that mount, but what bugs me about the spider one is the "metallic.. space.. redlight thingy" it might just be me who is strange.

I like that you can "collect" special mounts and try to obtain them all, I simply just have a problem with the spider one. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    I went with the Guardian pack based on price. I can't afford to drop $200 on a game. I also don't care about the Drow race personally. Seen more than enough variations on the Drizzt name in every other mmo by now too....
  • Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I love the fireworks, dust, Moonstone Mask access, companions, novella :)
  • Options
    shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    essaidis wrote: »
    Hello guys :)

I been thinking about what package to buy (hero or Guardian) cause I really want to support the game, and normally I would buy the most expensive one (yeah <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I know) but I really don't like the spider, cause I feel like it looks like something from a "space" game/movie so it don't really fit into my NW universe, the panther is fine but would much rather have the horse from guardian then the spider from Hero, does anybody have same or similar problem or am I the only one who think it looks "spacey" (the spider).

and No I wont buy both I'm not rich :P

No, you're not the only one. I love the look of the armored horse; and Shautru always has a wolf of some sort at her side and a pretty horsey ;) so this package plays directly into her story.
    shautrusig.jpg
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I like the horse mount too instead of the spider. I also like to have a panther companion.

I say buy the hero pack and then get the guardian too. It is only $60 more. You get two companions per character you make and you get both mounts for each character. And 2.6 million diamonds.
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    zagemogga wrote: »
    There are worse :D
    EeG7tMu.jpg

Nice mount. I got the armored bear mount from the zen store and I out ran someone on a howler like yours. :P

Bear and howler = very fast mounts and can use them at lvl 20.