test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Small Suggestions

desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
First off, I love this game.

Have a couple suggestions I would like to post. I didn't see a suggestion forum...

1) On the escape key menu add a log out to character select option please. Wanting to change characters and having to log back in each time gets old fast.

2) Upon adding additional classes: if they're to be purchased account unlocks allow them to be 'demoed' in the tutorial only. The beach boat crash area. They could just not allow a demo class to enter the city proper.

Thank you again for such a great game!
Post edited by desmun on

Comments

• Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    1) I agree completely. But since the other Cryptic games don't have it, it's apparently very difficult for them to code into their clients.

2) Not a bad idea, but I don't know how much you could tell about a class from that short a play time. All they really would need to do in my opinion is to release the entire power and feat progression charts. That should tell you more than a one or two level taste. But, they have said that they do not intend to ever sell classes so this probably won't be an issue.
  • Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    Now that I think about it I would kind of like AoE looting as an option for the F key ....
  • Options
    redlisaredlisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just finished the Beta 3 run and wanted give a few Suggestions
    1- ran out of Identify scrolls / teleport scrolls or just a scroll Vendor - need to have a Vendor that sells them
    2- got a compaion but needed help. you could have a NPC to help show you how to install stones or trinkets ( i was able to install stones but not the trinkets)

just my 2 coppers of input .. my family Really enjoyed the game .. not too may bug just alot of user getting on a tsame time issue only thing we ran into ... Great game so Far !!
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    desmun wrote: »
    First off, I love this game.

Have a couple suggestions I would like to post. I didn't see a suggestion forum...

1) On the escape key menu add a log out to character select option please. Wanting to change characters and having to log back in each time gets old fast.

2) Upon adding additional classes: if they're to be purchased account unlocks allow them to be 'demoed' in the tutorial only. The beach boat crash area. They could just not allow a demo class to enter the city proper.

Thank you again for such a great game!

Someone on another thread brought up a good point. With only two character slots they may not charge for classes but you will need to purchase more char slots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]