test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mail in the game

mariusgeomariusgeo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Was the mail supposed to work?
I'm asking because I saw at one point a message about some mail, but I couldn't open it from the button at the top of the screen.
Post edited by mariusgeo on

Comments

• jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Some times the mail system says you have mail but it takes a little longer to actually receive it.

Also to get physical items from the Mail Courier.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • kurshumovkurshumov Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    had the same problem all beta I got the message on the screen even went to the mail guy tried it few times with few hours intervals the mail icon was light up during the whole beta and I didn't see anything in the inbox.
  • mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    In Cryptic's engine some things are tied together by your account, shared.
    In other words, you may have mail in one of their other games under your same account, either STO or CO (idk if other games are tied into this). Also shares your friends list (push O).
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • cptmentisscptmentiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mogwai wrote: »
    In Cryptic's engine some things are tied together by your account, shared.
    In other words, you may have mail in one of their other games under your same account, either STO or CO (idk if other games are tied into this). Also shares your friends list (push O).

Ok, i can understand that but sometimes i receive a mail, delete it and hop a big list of mail appear. So i think there is an issue on the mail inbox.