test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Again

balasta1balasta1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
... .
Post edited by balasta1 on

Comments

• balasta1balasta1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Again, I slice my palm with the dagger my father gave to me. As the drops of blood swell into the ink blotter, I reach for my worn feather stylus to, once again, relate my story. I am young but very, very old. As a lad, I watched the raiders sweep into our fair countryside. Pillaging, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, destroying everything that was my world. My dearest father and my beautiful mother were lost. I hid, desperately, shamefully.....I would not, could not help them. I called myself coward, unworthy of the love that I had always known. After the onslaught, I crept from my hiding place. My parents gone, perhaps they survived? I could only think that perishing might be better than stumbling down the long, hard road of slavery. On that day I took an oath. I swore upon the ground that gave life and the heavens that took it....I would NEVER speak until I learned my parents fate. (As I take another bit of blood, life, from the other palm) I write these words to all the gods, and pretenders, all who walk the face of this dark and fallow land....I shall have justice....I shall have revenge....I shall look into the enemies' eyes as I plunge this same dagger into their hearts. BEHOLD, I am my father's son and my mother's joy, and whomever Lord's upon the gates of hell, may they NOT have mercy on your soul.
    FallenStag
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Welcome to Neverwinter, sorry Im tired from being awake all last night so Im not gonna roleplay on the forums right now.

I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also I invite everyone to have a look at my guild and if they like join.(link is in signature)

Ill see you around the forums and hopefully tomorrow
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dwellerofvault13dwellerofvault13 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Welcome and bravisimo! *clap* I am not a forum RP'er but very good!
    2778.png
    War... War never changes.
  • govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hail and well met brave adventurer and welcome to the Neverwinter forum!

If in your journey you seek a guild to aid you on your way, then might I suggest you make your way to the that notice board over there and look at the Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter as I'm sure you will find something that will take your fancy as DeathsSickle has so rightly pointed out. All the best.

Regards,

Gov
  • wabortiaswabortias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hi, @phien247.. get in touch if u want team up, RP as well
    Rats fighting For Scraps,as i shake my head