test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Automatic kick from Event: Race the peak

fsilverio3fsilverio3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Every time I try to join the Event: Race the peak I get automaticaly kicked out from the instance just after entering. Is it just me or is everyone experiencing this?
Post edited by fsilverio3 on

Comments

• mutley1984mutley1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Seconded

/10char
  • gr3ywindgr3ywind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Error joining: The party is already full

All I get every time.
  • woozrakwoozrak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    getting auto kicked when joining race from the peak, the instance loades and then kickes me out. few times can't queue for the event since i apparently already have a party (but can't join that party) and i have also got the Error the party is already full.
  • khulodiumkhulodium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Confirmed.
  • fursnakefursnake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited March 2013
    Same issues with this since the previous beta weekend it seems. During BWE #2 I kept getting the same auto kicked when joining and the couple times I was able to actually get in the instance, the instance itself was bugged and not working correctly.
  • draelin1978draelin1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Doing it now too, plue the server lag 30 mins before crash event is horrid.
  • macrosblax1macrosblax1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Any news for this? Keep getting booted on entering the zone. Re-zone back in and instantly kicked back out...
  • fursnakefursnake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited March 2013
    From what I have read on the forums the only actual fix for this is to make a full party and then queue up for the event.
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Actually I even went and made a full party and then queued, we got in but all got kicked cept me.

I had on an option called something like "show map transfer choices". So when it came to kick me out, it showed me some instance choices and I just cancled it, and was able to stay in (with a press f to exit always present on screen). I told the rest of the party about this and they all got in via the retur nto instance screen and same workaround.

We completed it, but at the end it said "grab the large trove", but there was no trove to be found, and no xp or anything else rewarded.

So yea, enable that option if you want ot check it out, but don't expect it to work well.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • adal3adal3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was kick out to.
  • kormaikormai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited March 2013
    Same, getting kicked to
  • doomstroke99doomstroke99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same happened to me as well today.
  • kotor87kotor87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited March 2013
    People are getting kick (including me) definitely
  • zxcobon2007zxcobon2007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I already addressed this you **** read before you post
    tumblr_mbfxn24Brh1rgaespo1_500_zpsd4e92285.gif
  • winstoncola1winstoncola1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    And i said it before, and somebody else said it before me. So, why ranting? Are you like 12?
  • dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    confirmed.
  • kurshumovkurshumov Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    confirmed.
  • cartivacartiva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also had it happen to me tried a few times. Then moved on to other things.
    Keira Taletreader 60 GF 13.9 GS
    Erdan Loreweaver 60 CW 11.3 GS
    Mika Hawklight 60 DC 11.5 GS
    Rukia Stealthfoot 60 TR 11.5 GS
    Ka D'Argo 60 HR 13.7 GS
    Ivan Ironfist 60 GWF 11.6 GS
  • sachi55sachi55 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same here!
  • wolfsong84wolfsong84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I already addressed this you **** read before you post

Shhhhh...
    Sit down.