test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where did my golden trail go?

eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I just made a halfling control wizard but the trail you follow for quests is no where to be found. I've logged out and back in with no luck. I've also checked a dif character and that character still has the trail. Just thought I'd report this bug :)
I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
Post edited by eyebreaker7 on

Comments

• eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well I just got to the quest for the dragon bridge and now I have the trail. No idea why it wasn't there before though :)
  • jihashimojihashimo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I had the same problem, but with only making a new character after having already made a first. Seems to be a standard issue that the beta players never bothered to report.
  • joesouthjoesouth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    You can select and unselect the trail by pressing the 'Z' key.
    You can also do the same by opening your journal 'J' and pressing the little trail button in there.
    Hope this helps.
    neverwinter-nights-banner283299.jpg
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks joesouth. Will keep that in mind.
  • tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've had this happen in the first section of the tutorial the past two beta weekends. The fire on the campfire is also missing as well as the flash when you level. Some of the particle effects in that mini-zone are not working correctly.
  • jihashimojihashimo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    joesouth wrote: »
    You can select and unselect the trail by pressing the 'Z' key.
    You can also do the same by opening your journal 'J' and pressing the little trail button in there.
    Hope this helps.

I know of the bug issue and have tried the same thing. Check my post titled It's the Little Things. Either way, the OP is correct that the guide path didn't show up for control mages until you get the quest for the bridge.