test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cloaks need an overhaul (pics inside)

inkedbearinkedbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 84
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I got rewarded by a cloak from getting reviews and stuff from a foundry quest I made.
Cloak is pretty sweet, so no complaints there.

But I've seen this with the other cloaks you can get too so it's not just this one.

It only looks good when you don't have any armor/town clothes on.
If I equip anything the clipping cuts of a lot of the cloak design graphics.

Also, there is some major wonkyness with the physics of it. It's much too flimsy for a cloak. I don't think it's supposed to be made out of cling film :D

4 pictures below.
First looks great, second one you see clipping from armor, third and fourth is just serious clipping happening from just moving around normally.

cloakclipping.jpg
Post edited by inkedbear on

Comments

• tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's versatile! From cloak to apron to bib! :)
  • inkedbearinkedbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 84
    edited March 2013
    haha, yes. That is also a way to look at it :p
  • mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    XD make sure to dip one corner in orange juice

edit: notice if you add up all the die sides showing = 42 :p
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    LOL! yeah they definitely need to fix that one HA! Love the bib thing!

I would love to see backpacks instead of cloaks surprised they didn't really mess with those considering how much easier it is to make the graphics on backpacks since there are fewer things that move around while running.

The one thing I miss from LOTRO sigh, they have 15 backpacks we seriously need some backpack love.
  • ganiriesganiries Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cloak-clipping.jpg

Don't completely mind the flimslyness of the cloaks, but something seems a bit off, lol. Serious clipping issues this weekend after having cloaks work fairly well the first two CBTs. The only previous issue was mounted clipping, both "through" the horse and sometimes over my head, lol.
    Ornament-3.gif