test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game crash

xflapjackxxflapjackx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

as the title says the game crashes after 5-10 minutes of playing. I think others have experienced this and it is really annoying. The game looks interesting and I would like to play it but with crashes its impossible. My computer just shuts down, no blue screen or anything. I can run The Sims 3 with no problem and I dont think Neverwinter has more advenced graphics. Everything is on the lowest settings, tried setting Limit CPU usage in Troubleshooting menu but without any progress.

Anyone have found a solution how to fix it or I just have to wait for the developers to fix this problem?
Post edited by xflapjackx on

Comments

• Options
    dvirbldvirbl Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hi,

i have the same crashing problem, can't play for an hour before it crashes, i had the same problem last beta weekend and reported it and i see it's till happening, as it is right now the game is unplayable which is a shame because the first beta weekend the game ran fine and i really enjoyed.
    cryptic, please fix this issue as i know from last time a lot of people are being affected by this.
    here's hoping for the next time the servers will be open it will get fixed.
    and xflap, i didn't find any solution last time nor now, i guess we'll just have to wait.
  • Options
    deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I started out crashing every 2 -3 minutes and finally allowed me 15 minutes and than 30 minutes. I was able to level my character to 8 between crashes and after playing a hour I started crashing again. I hope this will be fixed it gets irritating especially when I die because it crashes in the midst of a fight.