test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Most Played Class

fenixher0fenixher0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Which class do you believe is most played so far and why?

PS. I accidentally posted this in the Class Build forum too so if a mod can remove that one it would be great thx.
Post edited by fenixher0 on

Comments

• taken84taken84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I think Control Wizard is the most played at the moment. At least it's the one class alongside with rogues that I see the most running around.

Why? People like shiny spells? I am not sure to be honest. :)
  • itzeditzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, control wizard is probably the most played at the moment.

Just being in pvp, I played against a team with 3 control wizards. I never want to be on the bad side of all three again. hah
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Trickster rogues are full of win. fun mobile and just WEEEEEEEE! i got mine to 27.

Control wizards seem weak at first, they are difinately a finess class if you button mash you die but played well and you can permamezz bosses. got mine to 16 was able to solo bosses with no healing potions.

Clerics are awsome solo and at low levels they seem almost OP but as you get nearer to 20s thier healings dont seem to scale up quite enough. they are still fun to play and its nice to have some back up healing.

guardian fighter i played in B1 it seemed solid i liked the daily alternitive thats a 10 sec self heal based on your dps which blows away healing potions and clerics heals.

Great weapon fighters, they seem off probibly least played so far simply cause they were released last i dont like thier second daily i think it should be an encounter power,
    they are rather mobile thanks to thier charge but the secod power kinda roots you down while you charge. Id probibly have prefered
    a overhead single target or cilinder to mix in with thier cone swing
  • peter425peter425 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Trickster Rogue, pretty OP in pvp.
  • frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    the way the classes are handled atm, it's a no brainer, trickster rogue with cleric companion. <any tank really and cleric companion>

cleric companion is way OP. Pretty sad when a companion ends up healing as much as the cleric class in a dungeon crawl. My tank companion does not do anywhere near as much damage as a tank class, so why the op on the cleric companion?

simply makes the tank classes too op to pass up imo
  • itzeditzed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    peter425 wrote: »
    Trickster Rogue, pretty OP in pvp.

Well with a trickster rogues skills (atleast in my setup), I can do around 1500-2000 damage in a single burst of all 3 skills plus stealth to a single opponent. Then I am vulnerable to the masses as they onslaught me until I am no more. I usually go after the stragglers who are begging for some healing. Every class seems to have their job in pvp. Hit the weak and get out of there is rogues job.