test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account error and server status being red

greyhawk23greyhawk23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
hello all, i am reading a lot of people are having issues with the beta keys that were given out for this beta.

right now i am stuck on the sign in screen, server status is red (which means not up i assume), but when i type in my password i get the the next screen that says "account error" and server status is now green.

i checked to make sure i had a code for beta 3, and it says i do on my account.

i am un-sure what to do next.
Post edited by greyhawk23 on

Comments

• Options
    ndowkowndowkow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same...are\ servers\ dowjn:?
  • Options
    like80like80 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    my friend that i gave my other beta key to is having this same issue. hope someone can tell us whats going on
  • Options
    savageninjasavageninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I have a beta key from MMOBomb.com
    and the message I get is like everyone else's
    Account error, please click here for more information.
  • Options
    sopukussopukus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    y i get account error too.. i think we won't play beta.. **** developers..
  • Options
    aeysaeys Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am too, no error message, game wont launch... this was going to be the deciding factor of whether i got one of the packs or not, so far no bannanas.
    "It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wheelercubwheelercub Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Any solutions to this yet?
  • Options
    halfonahalfona Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hmm, I logged in with my username as opposed to my email, and... it worked!
    Don't know if anyone else has tried that, and has worked for them?
  • Options
    lairdleolairdleo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    getting same issue red light showing servers down and got My key from Cryptic/PWI and still nothing so what up?
    Checked and Double even tripled check and it is for Beta3 testing but you want money and if can't get in to check it out...well...and I quit STO to come check this one out...
  • Options
    aeysaeys Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    wierd how devs have time to answer questions like "Why aren't i getting my founder's pack stuff in beta" but we dont get an answer for the inability to access the game. AT ALL. :/
    "It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey All,

We believe that we have fixed the majority of accounts that had Beta Weekend 3 keys, but were still unable to log in.

If you are still receiving an "Account Error" message, I do apologize. A few accounts may have been missed, unfortunately, but we will be happy to provide a manual fix. To get access, you can get in touch with our support team directly by sending a ticket at support.perfectworld.com, or by sending an email to customersupport@perfectworld.com
  • Options
    areefursonareefurson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I saw the fellow who logged in with username instead of email. I was using username then I tried my email and suddenly updating. =o You need to set it to update before logging in. Some updates might fix problems that accoure at login but if they can't log in then they can't get the update to fix the problem.

Well I suppose there's always manual updates but I've never seen perfect world do that approach.
  • Options
    shewolphshewolph Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I had trouble with game after downloading it last night, also. I would get the red light and would go to log in and it would just stick on "Logging in". It took about 45 min's before thinking of logging onto the PWI web site and then try logging into game, it worked then. I have CBT for other games on PWI and slightly remember, one of the other games you HAD to log into the PWI web site BEFORE logging into the game before it would work. I hope this works for some of you player.
  • Options
    greyhawk23greyhawk23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well it looks like i didnt get to play this games beta......... this time around.