test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cacelling exchange listing LOSE AD

jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I sloted in an exchange lsting yesterday and all seemed well... i put up 500AD for 10 zen.. i wanted the 10 zem.

It deducted my AD from my account but when i later cancelled it my AD did not return.

Anyone else experienced this?

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
"There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
"If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
Post edited by jezathforum on

Comments

• skeletunskeletun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yes, I did the same thing. I wasn't entirely sure thats what happened but you just confirmed. Put up AD for Zen. AD was withdrawn from my total. I cancelled and did not get the AD back.
  • daventry23daventry23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I had my full 750000 up for 150 per zen from beta 2 i took it down now hace 1,250,000 instead of full 2,000,000
    Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent.
    H. P. Lovecraft
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Move to the Bug Section!

If anybody has the time sending a report in the actual client would be beneficial too. Thanks for making the developers aware of this extremely important issue!
  • aeldiraaeldira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 29
    edited March 2013
    Just a shot in the dark here, but do you know that after cancelling the listing you then have to withdraw the AD from the exchange balance (under the sell zen / buy zen tabs) to get them back?

Just thought i would mention it, feel free to ignore me if i am being silly *smiles*