test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is my Beta Key located? Getting log in error

ndowkowndowkow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
A couple weeks ago, I purchased the "Guardian of Neverwinter Pack", using PayPal, even have a transaction #, followed the instructions on the email, downloaded the game client, and installed, everything according to plan and instructions....

...but I cannot access the game. I tried calling, many times, that's not gonna work (note to neverwinter, your support recording is confusing, not knowing if I am on hold or wasting my time).

But bottom line....where is my Beta Access Key for purchasing the "Guardian of Neverwinter Pack", I need it to play.
Post edited by ndowkow on

Comments

• ndowkowndowkow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've been looking and trying to log in for four hours, I give up and had to post my issue. :( sorry all
  • pr0tag0npr0tag0n Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are you sure you are loging in with your Hero of the North account because there is no title under your account name?
    Did you follow all your instructions after purchase?
  • huntresslilithhuntresslilith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    The title would only be under his name on the forums if he had selected to show it that wouldn't have any effect on his being able to get in the game.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2013
    First check this page and see if you have The Guardian of Neverwinter Founder's Pack added to your account.

If you do it's another issue, if not you'll have to contact support though you will likely have to use the Ticketing System.

If you do have a Founders Pack applied to your account and you are receiving an "Account Error" check out this thread.
    If not let me know what error it is. I'll check back soon to see if I can point you in the right direction.
  • ndowkowndowkow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for responses, very cool.
    Ambis, I sent in a ticket, the Redeem Key page wasn't showing earlier tonight....but lo and behold - I am redeemed!!! (It now showa I made the purchase).
    It must have been an error when I purchased it, probably something I did wrong in registering...
    Thanks all, appreciate the help