test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Authorization Code in my email

zynn3dzynn3d Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Would someone, at Perfect World, please send me an authorization code, so I can log into the beta?
I would like to get it before I miss the window on getting the pirate hat, please.
Post edited by zynn3d on

Comments

• Options
    psychoanalyticalpsychoanalytical Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited March 2013
    I'm getting the same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> lol my bf somehow didn't have to have a code and clicked submit without one..? :confused:
    Guess wont be participating in this beta, back to defiance!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I doubt it. You can't click "Submit" without entering a code, because it is greyed-out and unclickable.
  • Options
    newomeganewomega Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm having an issue where I redeemed a key before, but every time I try to log into the client it tells me that I have an account error. Is this somewhat along the same lines or an entirely different issue?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Different issue, actually...
  • Options
    xanderkeilxanderkeil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I found out that it seems to mainly affect yahoo accounts, I switched over to a gmail and it work perfectly, e-mail was sent within seconds. Try and see if that helps.
  • Options
    stbnt1190stbnt1190 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not true. I've used my Gmail account and haven't gotten a code yet.
  • Options
    creepyfreshcreepyfresh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Are you talking about the ONE TIME CODE?
    If so I have gmail and it was taking me about 30 - 45 minutes before the code would be emailed.
    Even though none of the codes worked for me.....
  • Options
    starchild7309starchild7309 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same issues its been about 4 hours and no beta code....worthless so far...
  • Options
    kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited March 2013
    zynn3d wrote: »
    Would someone, at Perfect World, please send me an authorization code, so I can log into the beta?
    I would like to get it before I miss the window on getting the pirate hat, please.

Not sure if this is what some of you are talking about...

But if you are referring to a purchase of a Hero or Guardian Pack, the code is automatically applied to your account.

If you mean the "Buddy" key, then, yes, this should be received via email.