test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It is HERE

krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Today is the day. It is finally here.

Beta weekend 3 starts today at 12 pm pacific time.

I gotta do some school work for about 3-4 hours then I will be ready to play. First thing I will have to do is figure out which of my characters to delete. I have a dwarf wizard, half-orc wizard, dwarf guardian, dwarf rogue, I think a human cleric, half-orc guardian. One of them gotta go so that I can make a dwarf great weapon fighter. I have zen companions on the dwarf wizard, the half-orc wizard, and the dwarf guardian so I can't delete them.

Also, plan on buying a kelemvor cleric again for my GWF at lvl 1 so she can level alongside my character. Really hope the devs fixed the kelemvor cleric.

Wonder if we will get the extra diamonds to use for this beta weekend.

Also, there was a guy, can't remember his name, that wanted to meet me in town so that he can live stream all the companions I got. Well I accidentally erased all my messages and forgot to write down that guys contact info. So, if you read this then pm me again with contact info so I can find you in game.

7.5 hours to go. :P
Post edited by krubar on

Comments

• withpuppieswithpuppies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can't wait either! this will be me and my friends very first Beta for this game, i keep opening my client to make sure its up to date when they go online today. I really tried to sleep in until three this afternoon (college student, i can do that ;p) but my body only lets me get eight hours of sleep! Looks like it's time to continue my quest for a legendary in Torchlight 2 with the TGS podcast in the background ;p

4.5 Hours and counting!
  • krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Ya finished my school work. (college student too)

I thought my work for today would take like 4 hours but I got it done in 1.5 hours. Guess I was just in a hurry to play the game.

I have to do school work on saturday too because I am like a week behind in school. So that is gonna cut into my game playing time.

I am taking my college stuff online and it is self-paced. But I do a full length course in 8 weeks.
  • flab72flab72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I don't know...I think i have it worse than you guys! I bought the Guardian Pack today and won't be able to play until tomorrow in the late afternoon. :(
    "...And if your forearm touched her neck she was PREGNANT!"
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    krubar wrote: »
    Ya finished my school work. (college student too)

Really? And you spell rogue, rouge and lose, loose?
  • krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Even I make mistakes :P
  • cirindicirindi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ever since I got my beta key (sometime last week), I have been waiting to play. Servers open today at 3pm for me and I will be at work till 11:30pm :( Sometimes it just stinks being an adult LOL. See you all tonight, if the servers are up, when I get home.