test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kelemvor cleric companion

krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2013 in The Temple
Ok, I think they did some work on the cleric companion since beta weekend 2, I noticed in a news feed earlier today that the cleric companion heals a lot better. I am just wondering if they did some work on the kelemvor cleric companion from the zen store?

Anyone know?
Post edited by krubar on

Comments

• Options
    ganndogganndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I dont know but I plan on finding out as soon as Beta starts. I'll test this companion first...and thanks for your helpful advice on companions after beta 2.
    'Get me out of this hell hole.'
  • Options
    lurkersxlurkersx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Where is this news feed? Can't seem to find it. I played cleric to high 20's last beta and going to try to get to level a guardian fighter this time and want to see how cleric companion is now :)
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    http://www.twitch.tv/mmoden/b/379789301

Link for a guy named Limpy who is playing a guardian fighter with a cleric companion.