test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launch in 1 day!!! (BW3)

krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
You guys out there ready for tomorrow? Beta weekend 3 starts at 12 pm pacific time.

I am really looking forward to trying the great weapon fighter. I watched a video that Jasmine made about the great weapon fighter while she was playing one. And it looked awesome. Looks like the GWF will be doing damage like a rogue and have the heavy armor defenses and stamina of a guardian fighter.

One thing that I noticed that may not be so great about great weapon fighters is that once you get involved in a attack motion you can't move away from the enemies in time to get out of those red circles.

Anyone else watch Jasmine play the GWF?
Post edited by krubar on

Comments

• Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    Locked and loaded!
  • Options
    seawalker13seawalker13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 229 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Eh, nah, I'll continue on with my li'l Guardian Fighter I left off with at the 2nd beta, see how far I can get with her.

If I have enough time I'll try the GWF class.

You Go Krubar. :)
  • Options
    ekhranekhran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    krubar wrote: »
    You guys out there ready for tomorrow? Beta weekend 3 starts at 12 pm pacific time.

I am really looking forward to trying the great weapon fighter. I watched a video that Jasmine made about the great weapon fighter while she was playing one. And it looked awesome. Looks like the GWF will be doing damage like a rogue and have the heavy armor defenses and stamina of a guardian fighter.

One thing that I noticed that may not be so great about great weapon fighters is that once you get involved in a attack motion you can't move away from the enemies in time to get out of those red circles.

Anyone else watch Jasmine play the GWF?

link to the video?
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Nah I won't lvl high. I might lvl a great weapon fighter to lvl 20 so I can test out mounts but I don't want to go higher than that. Wanna save it for when the game goes live and I can keep my characters instead of doing it all over again.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    ekhranekhran Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    krubar wrote: »
    http://www.twitch.tv/massivelytv/b/379810401

That is the link to the video.

thanks much
  • Options
    megatenistmegatenist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Definitely wanna try out Control Wizard first since I like what saw on videos. Especially now that it's been tweaked a bit.

Either way, I can't wait.
    "All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening." - Alexander Woollcott
  • Options
    domino418domino418 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Ready to go! And thanks for the video link!
  • Options
    jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same for myself seawalker. I will continue with my gaurdian fighter vanguard and see how far I get... I may make a wizard as well or agwf jus to see how it flows..

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited March 2013
    Perhaps they'll make it so that your "dodge" action aborts animations in progress.
  • Options
    bjac9bjac9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited March 2013
    Wont be able to play straight off the bat because I have an appointment early the next day, but I will definitely play as soon as I am done.
  • Options
    darkstrider34darkstrider34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If we can level past 40,I will.

I've seen some extremely great dungeon fights (on an epic scale! I wont spoil it!) and im looking forward to kicking butt as my rogue again.

Also managed to drag along about 6 friends to play along,so i might roll a GWF to try it, despite being in love with the rogue :P
  • Options
    dradicdradic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    oh so many choices... I am not certain where to start! Feeling a bit like a little kid in the candy shop with money in hand for the first time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]