test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello Neverwinter

paxallpaxall Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello All,

I've just purchased the Founders Pack, and im anxiously anticipating the Beta Weekend 3.

What I would like to try and do, is develop a friends base within Neverwinter, so that i can play with like minded individuals. I have as yet no friends in this game, so that the reason for creating this post.

I'm a 52 year old Male, living in the UK, plenty of time on my hands at present, to join groups etc;

I am an experienced MMORPG player, so no novice, although i wouldn't like to be considered hard core either, played games such as:

NWN2 - NeverWinter Nights 2
DnD - Dungeons and Dragons Online
EQ2 - EverQuest 2
WOW - World Of Warcraft
Rift, Aion, AoC, Vanguard Saga of heroes, Eve Online, FFXI, FFXIV, and many many more

well hope to meet you all in game.

Pax :)
Post edited by paxall on

Comments

• paxallpaxall Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    in addition to the above, i found a site with detaioled maps of Neverwinter, anyone know if these maps are those used in Game?

http://www.cartographersguild.com/finished-maps/15653-neverwinter-maps.html
  • hipsteryolohipsteryolo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello Paxall, nice to meet you! Welcome in the founders club, glad to see so many people supporting this game as well! :)

Cya in the world of Neverwinter!
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello Paxall, and welcome!

I loved all of the Forgotten Realms digital games, including Baldur's Gate, BG2, Icewind Dale, IWD2, NWN, NWN2, BG and BG2 for PS2, Dark Age Origins and DA2 for PS3 (the "spiritual successor" to BG). I bought a boxed set with all the PC games including Torment a few months ago; Torment is the only one I haven't played yet.

I dabbled in GW for an hour or two, and looked at WoW for maybe 20 minutes, but they just weren't for me. I did play City of Heroes/Villains for almost 9 years though! It was such a huge part of my life, a lot of my friends were really concerned for me when the sunset was announced. It took me weeks before I could talk about City without bursting into tears. Ah well, all good things must come to an end, I suppose.

I'm looking to set up a new virtual life in Neverwinter, and so far I've liked what I've seen. I hope you do too! See ya around this weekend!
    qtPt2I
  • govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hail and well met brave adventurer and welcome to the Neverwinter forum!

If in your journey you seek a guild to aid you on your way, then might I suggest you make your way to the that notice board over there and look at the Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter as I'm sure you will find something that will take your fancy.

Additionally, if you should be seeking a friendly guild that is accepting of all and already has a strong presence in Neverwinter, then might I suggest you look at my own guild, The Neverwinter Knights as we may well be what you seek. All the best.

Regards,

Gov