test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random advertisement laugh

bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm a gamer that has played 90% of mmos out there. I'm bored.... and its Neverwinter's fault.

I want to play this game and honestly cannot get myself into anything else at the moment... When this normally happens I go look at mmo hut, or other game sites that know about a bunch of obscure titles.

Well I went to mmorpg.com... and as im looking for something while waiting on neverwinter... there is a Giant ad in the background. FOR NEVERWINTER....

just leave me alone until you launch dammit.
26.jpg
Post edited by bismar7 on

Comments

• Options
    desmundesmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    I too am having problems getting into anything else since I played Neverwinter. Can't wait for the next weekend, and release.
  • Options
    shieldstormshieldstorm Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I cant find the information i need on this game. How will this game make profit? Pay to win or only cosmetic stuff? Are all of its dialogs and quests fully voiced?

Cant create threads for some reason thus am forced to post here.
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    It isn't pay to win. You can buy mainly cosmetic stuff.

I don't think all quests are fully voiced.
  • Options
    darkgeardesignsdarkgeardesigns Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 43
    edited March 2013
    I cant find the information i need on this game. How will this game make profit? Pay to win or only cosmetic stuff? Are all of its dialogs and quests fully voiced?

Cant create threads for some reason thus am forced to post here.

the game will get by based on micro transactions (mounts ect) and so far founders packs. I purchased one solely for the fact that I intend to support the developers of this game when they have been so eager to read out feedback and work on things(if you doubt me the idle and movement animations for PC's have been modified just to suit the communities preference.)

Not all dialogs are voiceed, however the main questlines are. There are pay to speed up options. Exp boosters, mount boosters ECT. But these will not majorly impact the games combat. Yes I know HoTN gets a drow with a special racial. However I dont see that being OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]