test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alpha key?

exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just wondering if anyone has a clue on how to obtain an Alpha Key. I have been wandering fourms and websites for months, all of my guildies have gotten one and somehow I have never been blessed with such a treat. I have a LOT of time on my hands that can be used in Alpha but alas...no key. Any ideas?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by exavour on

Comments

• krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Luck I guess.
  • thesleepless777thesleepless777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    exavour wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has a clue on how to obtain an Alpha Key. I have been wandering fourms and websites for months, all of my guildies have gotten one and somehow I have never been blessed with such a treat. I have a LOT of time on my hands that can be used in Alpha but alas...no key. Any ideas?

You and me both My Friend they should gives some keys lol
  • coolingscoolings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    aye would love an alpha key to lets hope they give some out
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Some devs will pick certain players due to the skills they might have. For example, if you have done real good UGC in Star Trek Online's Foundry, then the devs might send you a key. So you can test the Foundry. The devs might also pick people that are known for breaking the system. The way for most people is probably to write extensive reports on bugs that you have encountered and maybe feedback to the game. Beta test is mostly for stress testing while alpha test is for finding the various bugs in the game.