test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exploits that still aren't fixed since BWE1...

rharsinrharsin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Collection Events are exploitable.
I've tested it, it's very easy to do and only requires 1 collectible to win the event every time. I've submitted a bug ticket about this last week AND this week... Let's hope it gets fixed.

I stumbled across it accidentally last weekend and was thankfully the only person playing the event until the last 2 minutes. I'd collected 3 relics and everyone else only 1 relic when the event was over, however my score was over 20. I took video of it after I'd confirmed it, so that raised my score even higher.
EDIT::: Since Beta Weekend 1 is over, HERE is a link to the youtube video

This weekend, I tested it again... Sure enough, it's still in there. Moreso, I confirmed that this exploit applies to ANY collectible event, such as the Mushroom Hunt.

Honor Exploit
You can still sell items to the honor vendor and get honor instead of gold.

Sidenote: I bought a horse via Astral Diamonds, turned around and sold it to the honor vendor and got a bear.
Since I know I'll never play PvP, this gave me a chance to try out the bear mount... It's awesome. Level 20 requirement, mount level 2, and 99% speed.. and you're riding an F'ing BEAR.
Now I'm probably going to shell out $ for Zen when the game goes live so I can get a bear mount via in-game store (if they have them there).
Post edited by rharsin on

Comments

• sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Share Quest Exploit
    After you and your teammates finish a quest, everyone but a single party member turns the quest in and then the remaining person shares the finished quest. Rinse and repeat.

This does not work on every quest, but is quite effective on the repeatable Bloodying the Bandits quest (which you can get two of at once using this method - double the xp!)

You can get minor xp by doing 'visit the npc' quests. Since all you have to do is keep talking to the NPC for XP each time. It's time consuming, but bots these days are relatively easy to make.
  • thewiza1002thewiza1002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was able to open chests multiple times in some the instances. I think it was the Spellbind mission set. I was not able to exit the instance because I was locked in combat mode, so I logged out several times to try and fix and the chests would reset each time and allow me to keep the items. Not to much of an exploit since the items were low level, but could be an issue end game.