test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug: Can't finish conversation with Zami in Quest Dragon Attack

kimbyrkimbyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Can’t finish conversation with Zami in Quest Dragon Attack, so the quest will not end and the chest will not activate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Dark Wizard Campaign
Search for @kimbyr
Post edited by kimbyr on

Comments

• Options
    cythrulcythrul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Having the exact same problem right now.
  • Options
    artemiciaartemicia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cythrul wrote: »
    Having the exact same problem right now.

I ran into the problem where Zami was not even in the instance and when I tried to logout and back in I was thrown under the world. This quest is horribly bugged
  • Options
    cabgoldcabgold Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here. Also, companion and enemies will randomly disappear while fighting. I have tried the quest many times including logging out and back in etc and still no luck. Also, I am stuck at lvl 28 with no other level appropriate quests that I can find.
  • Options
    artemiciaartemicia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here I cant progress any further in this line due to that quest being bugged, also having the same issue with mobs and my cleric disappearing.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Okay it took me running through it 6 times, but it finally worked, I still lost my cleric companion but the quest did what it was supposed to so I guess there is a chance it will work with enough tries
  • Options
    scotch1979scotch1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep ran into this this morning, I'll give it shot again and see if I can get it to work.
  • Options
    anjinsan666anjinsan666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Having the same issues here.Tried 4 times yesterday and gave up with dissapering monsters etc.Much the same as the Doomguard quest.Will see if i can finish it today.
  • Options
    scotch1979scotch1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone had any luck with this yet? I tried again 2 more times yesterday and nothing, I'm logging in again right now to give it one more shot before I go try to find something else to do lol.
  • Options
    valdoraxvaldorax Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No, the workaround steps I posted for the Missing Doomguides does not work here because when you log out and back in, you appear under the world but you are two stories down so no mobs to be seen. There was one person who said they completed it, I'd be interested in knowing exactly what they did... care to share? And if anyone else has completed it, please post step by step instructions like I did for doomguides quest so the rest of us can benefit.

The problem here is there IS nothing else to do. I can't find any quests anywhere. Do you have to be a certain level to see the next "set" of level appropriate quests or do you have to finish prerequisites such as Dragon Attack? An answer on that one would be great because if it's the former, I'd just grind on mobs until I reach the next level to unlock next set of quests.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Take part in this Poll regarding broken quests... maybe this will get their attention?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?131861-Please-fix-broken-quests!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    OK here is another step by step work around for this quest (in addition to Missing Doomguides) but this one is a bit different. Not as much to it and no need to log out. It's pretty simple actually and it has worked for me as well as two other people I know:

1. If the first quest did not complete, abandon quest and accept it again.

2. Work your way through the entire instance and crypts, killing all mobs in your path.

3. When you get the the last room, be sure to kill the mobs in the CENTER of the room where the stand as you come into the room. This is important because if you do it right, no mobs will fall under the map. If the mobs happen to fall under the map, you can log out/back in to go under the map as well, but the mobs are unreachable, at least they were for us.

4. After killing mobs in center of the room, be sure to approach the crypt from the LEFT side. For some reason doing this will trigger the crypt to explode and the NPC will emerge and you can talk to her to complete the quest.

5. Loot the chest and quest will complete. You may need to do this more than once to make sure mobs are killed in the center of the room.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    hawneehawnee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    Had the same problem and was stuck with no quests at level 28 because couldnt advance this one. I tried this 6 times then gave up and made and alt to try out.
  • Options
    waydezillawaydezilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My buddy and I found out that one of us logging out would allow the other to turn the quest in (maybe the bug has something to do with other players being in the instance as talking with her pulls both players into the conversation). Hopefully this helps others complete it.
  • Options
    pingishpingish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if you just leave the party you are in and then both talk to her then rejoin the party then you can loot the chest and be on your way.
  • Options
    geneldergenelder Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A quick note you have to be inside the coffin thing to be able to talk to her, just jump in with her and chat will allow you to update :rolleyes: