test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Control Wizard Boots Required class blank

dimtoxdimtox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Seems like the vendor and dropped boots for control wizard are missing the class on the item and thus not allowing us to equip them.

White and green items so far the level 20 ones show right.

The Boots are under the vendor that says MY armor.. so its filtering it to be what i can use.
Post edited by dimtox on

Comments

• dimtoxdimtox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited March 2013
    kinda annoying not having boots LOL
  • torniotornio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, I have found the same problem.
    19bat_zps7fc6fad1.png
    // What we do Alive // ToRN \\ Echoes in Eternity \\
    The 19th Battalion
    "Captain's Company"
    [CURRENTLY RECRUITING]
    CAPT.png
  • hametehamete Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    its not just boots. I keep finding drops that do the same thing for my wizard. I played a foundry quest and it gave me a really nice item with no 'class requirment' so I couldnt even use it.
  • leopardladyleopardlady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I also found a pair of "boots of restoration" with the class requirement blank making them useless, but found them with my Rogue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • synnex42synnex42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited March 2013
    I've found lots of items that have no class designation. It doesn't seem to be restricted to a particular type of item or class either.
  • deads6667deads6667 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    synnex42 wrote: »
    I've found lots of items that have no class designation. It doesn't seem to be restricted to a particular type of item or class either.

seems to me like theyre for warlocks...
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Unless they say they are for warlocks, items are not for warlocks.

If you get an item that is class un-typed and unusable or has some "empty" requirement making the item unusable, please submit an in game bug report. If you cannot submit a bug report, then please submit a out of game support ticket. Please be detailed and include screenshots if you can if done out of game.

IF you must submit an out of game report AND you suffer from a page cannot be displayed/redirect loop, please read this link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well, for a start, they could check every single piece of control wizard footwear on the Armor Merchant. I think the arcane slippers are OK, but I can only see them on my low-level alt. Apparently the UI won't let me buy anything that far below my CW's level.
    Waiting for paladins...